𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

Jaemson was now getting ready looking stupid as usual. Swear to god he always wears the same clothes. Blue jeans and a red shirt but surprisingly this time he was wearing something else for once. He was wearing black dress pants and a white button up shirt. His hair was to the side like an emo god he is.

Jaemson saggytitties

Levi simp:
Good luck

Itachisucker9000:
don't fuck up

Louis:
they laugh at me because i'm emo

gojo's toe fetisher:
this is gonna go horribly

suga simp:
que te valla bien mijo!! ☺️☺️

With that jaemson turned his samsung one pro off and left his house. He got into his white van that was supposed to be a lamborghini and went to go pick abril up at her house. Jaemson had gotten a text from a random number asking him if he wanted a lambo but that turned out to be a fake advertisement, instead he got a white van with some candy inside.

He listened to my chemical romance while driving to abril's house. He was really in his feels. The tearing up made his black eyeliner smudge but he enjoyed that.

He got to abril's house and picked her up. "You look beautiful." He complemented her. "Y-t-t-thank y-you, UwU🥺🥺." He punched him in the face giving him a black eyes. "I-i-i'm soooo s-s-sorry jamie boy. I'm, i'm, i'm such a b-b-b-bAkA😡" 

"It's okay abril poo."

-

They arrived at Mcdonald's. Jaemson got out and went to the other side of the white van. He opened the door and let her out. "Thank you b-b-babe🥺🥺☺️☺️"

"Let's go." Jaemson walked next to her. He held her hand the entire time. He opened the door for himself and let it close on abril. Abril opened the door and walked in herself. Jaemson began ordering. "Yeah can I have 10 big macs please?" He asked. "Sure thing." He payed and went to sit down. Abril joined him and sat down. Little did they know that Eren, Floch, Levi, Itachi, majesty and kathy were there stalking them.

Levi sitting next to Kathy and majesty sitting on itachi's lap. They were all under cover spying on teh date. Oh how badly floch wanted to kiss jaemsons crusty ass lips. He couldn't resist. "I-i-i- i want to kiss him so badly guys." Floch wined. "Floch so do i." Eren confessed. "WHAT?!" Floch lashed out at Eren. "Yeah we're out." Majesty said dragging itachi by his hand. Kathy took levis hand and left with them both. "What are you guys doing here stalking us?" Jaemson asked. "Are you cheating on me jaemson?" Floch asked him angrily 😡😡. "No im not even with you floch. What the hell is wrong with you guys."

"We're leaving. Let's go abril"