Case Solved

Hello my dear readers. Hope you all are doing good. I am back with the next chapter. Thank you so much for all the support I have been receiving from your side. Please do continue to support me. Hope you will like this chapter. And I am very happy to have got about more than 4.5K readers. Thank you for joining me in this journey. Dedicating this chapter to all my dear friends and readers who are supporting me in this journey...

__________________________________________

Arjun's POV:
I sat relaxed in my seat waiting for Simran's call. I found the other two looking at me shocked. Well they would have expected me to raid the place immediately. But I have other plans. I gestured them to sit and they both sat down quietly. They looked amused and sat down. Meanwhile I connected the laptop and mobile and kept it ready for recording. I got a call from Simran after a while.

"Yes Simran. All ready? "

"Haan Arj! All done. Make sure you record everything. I am also recording a copy. Karan will get you the photographs. "

"Great then. So let's start. "

I said and we proceeded to start. I connected my laptop to the screen. We can see everything live from here.

In the warehouse:

Simran's POV:
Karan and I were well prepared for any circumstances. We dressed like the servants who dust and clean the whole place. Also we claimed to be the original servants' son and daughter-in-law. We convinced the guards and others to let us in and we succeeded in it. After we went in we were able to see that officer also there. Karan kept sending Arjun all the photographs whereas I recorded the complete livestreaming video for evidence. As we kept cleaning we found many evidences which I recorded in the video as well as Karan took some pics. I focussed on every member working here and made their faces clear in the video. I was lucky to have that anti-narcotic chief also there barking instructions at the staffs. I covered his face and all other officers from the departments. This is enough for all the evidences. We pretended cleaning and took all other documents scattered there for important evidences to make the case strong. We also tool the images of the drugs, their packing, recorded the activities there and cleaned the place. Later we came out and went to ETF office.

Sameer's POV:
I looked at Arjun who sat comfortably and kept looking at the screen. Later I understood why he was relaxed even when we have a case. Soon we got all the evidences required to expose the drug racket. We gathered all the information.

"Riya... Get a copy of these images and file them soon. Arjun when are we leaving? "

I asked him to which he replied.

"First let Karan and Simran come here. Then we will go and arrest him in the office. File all the evidences and make it ready. Riya copy this complete video and keep it under evidence. After they come here we will simultaneously arrest that officer and raid the place. Sameer, you and Karan arrest him while Riya, Simran and I will raid the place and retrieve the whole drugs. "

Arjun said and I nodded at him as I know he is right. We waited for a good fifteen minutes and then Karan and Simran came to the office. We told them the plan and went with it.

In the warehouse...
Riya, Simran and I went in and as soon as we went we were welcomed with firing. As we were already prepared for it we fired back. After some fighting and shooting finally we brought the situation totally under our control. Then we retrieved all the drugs and called for backup force to arrest everyone. As we completed the formalities and when almost everyone left I suddenly saw a person aiming his gun at Riya. Before I could fire back he fired and within seconds Simran pulled Riya toward her and she in turn pulled me towards her. Due to the sudden pull I stumbled and fell down. Riya followed soon and fell on me. I caught her tightly by her waist and saw that Simran fired back on him and he was wounded. She nodded at me and left us alone. I looked at Riya to find her already looking at me with so much of love in her eyes. I pulled her more towards me as if it is possible. Her hands went around my neck and I held her tightly by her waist. We hugged each other very tightly. We were saved in the Nick of time. I just couldn't think what would have happened of Simran hadn't pulled us. I can't even imagine Riya getting wounded. I know I can't bare it. I won't be able to see her injured. Slowly I realised how important she is becoming to me. I can definitely tell that she has won a special place in my heart for her. I am not sure if it is Love or just a Limerence. But I am sure she is someone very important to me. Like my Sam, Karan, Simran, Sheena and Sid, Raghu Sir and Priya aunty she has become my family and I can see that. I don't know what future holds for us but I am sure that finally my life is being filled with colours. We were in our own worlds when Simran came back and shook us.