Found

I open my eyes and the room is very bright. It takes a minute for my eyes to adjust, but when they do, I realize I'm not at Austin's house. Where am I? The memories came flooding back to me. The dress shop, the fight, the rain, the car... Oh god. I ached all other.

 "Ouch." I say. 

"Claire?" I hear someone say, and that someone is Austin. "Oh my god Claire. I thought I lost you." He walks over to me and sits in the chair by my hospital bed. He looks like he's in pain, and the circles under his eyes tells me he didn't sleep. 

"How-how long have I been out?" I ask. He stays quiet for a minute. 

"About two weeks. You were in a coma." I stared blankly at the wall. Two weeks? I've never been in a coma before... I've been asleep for a day before, but that was because they gave me sleep medicine. And then I realize something. I could've died. I could've been dead and Michele wouldn't have gotten to say 'I love you' and I wouldn't have been able to say goodbye, and my brother Mitch. He's been missing for almost 4 years now and I wouldn't have gotten to see him, and say goodbye. Austin... I would've died and we wouldn't have been okay. We would still be in the fight and the last thing I did was toss the prom ring on the ground right in front of him. I wouldn't be okay. He wouldn't be okay.  

"Austin" I said, my voice cracking. "I'm so sorry for getting mad... It was nothing to get mad about. It really wasn't. I'm so sorry. I could've died and we would have ended on a bad note. I'm so sorry." I said, tears flowing down my cheeks. He gets up from the chair and squeezes in the bed beside me.

 "Claire, its okay. I shouldn't have said what I said I didn't mean it, really. I'm so sorry Claire I said something to you and if you died I wouldn't have been able to take it back and say how sorry I am. Claire you scared the crap out of me... I thought you were gone." Austin says with a tear sliding down his cheek. I snuggle in closer to him and wrap my arms around him. He kissed the top of my head. "I love you so much Claire." He said so only I could hear. 

"I love you too Austin." I said. I looked up and kissed him. It was a very passionate kiss, one I would want only with the one I want to be with forever. And it's him. 

 It's so dark and cold. I don't know where I am but I know I'm not in my bed at Austin's. My eyes slowly adjust. I'm in a forest...? What the heck? I stand up only to find that I cant. I look down and I'm tied to a tree. Okay, now I'm scared. 

"Austin!" I yell "Austin!!!" where is he? 

"Hello, Claire." I hear. It's not Austin's voice... 

"Who's there?" I say, my voice shaky. 

"Who raised you as a baby, when you're stupid father left, and you're immature brother disappeared?" the voice asked. Then it hit me.

 "Mom." I said. I hear hands clap once. 

"Ha! You're not as stupid and brainless as I thought you were!" She said. She stepped out from behind a tree with a gun. I started panicking and struggling to get free.

 "What are you doing with that?" I ask. I tried not to hint that I was scared to death. "Oh this?" she said, twirling the gun around. 

"I was going to use this on you, maybe to get revenge on everything you've ever done to me you worthless brat." That stung, even coming from her.

 "AUSTIN!!" I yelled, only to earn a smack in the face with a big branch. 

"Shut up! He isn't coming for you. You're not worth the effort and time to save. So I'll make it quick. I'll count to three and then shoot you. Deal?" I started hyperventilating. 

"One..." she said, images of my life flashing before my eyes. The promposal, the dress shopping, the day Austin came back, when Mitch disappeared, when my mom beat me, when dad left, when Austin kissed me for the first time. It was all so much. I started to softly cry. 

"Two..." I hear my mom say. I hear her click the thing back to get the trigger ready to be pulled. In almost two seconds I'd be dead.

 "CRAP!!" I hear my mom yell. I open my eyes quickly to see Austin and someone else trying to get the gun away from her hand. 

"Austin!!" I yell sobbing. The other guy rushes over to me. 

"MITCH?!?!" I yell. He smiles. 

"Hey, sis. Thought you'd miss me." He used his hand knife to cut the ropes that were binding me to the tree. I stood up quick and hugged him as tight as I could.

 "Never d-d-do t-th-that ag-g-ain." I stuttered in-between my sobs. 

BANG!!! 

Mitch and I whip around just in time to see my mom falling to the ground. 

Austin with her.

                *AUTHORS NOTE*

wassup?? so, i stayed home today cause i was feeling depressed and i decided to type another chapter today. Yeah, its happy, but then i left you hanging... oops. sorry for all the cliffies but i wanna know what you guys think happens next, so if you could comment what you think'll happen, i'd love to hear it. It could be what you seriously think happens next or something like I see mom shoot a pineapple! a stranger started freaking out and came launching himself at mom. "THAT WAS MY PET PINEAPPLE HOW COULD YOU?!?!" <<< yeah i dont know what i was writing there i was trying to give a humorous example but nevermind. Anyyywaaayyy thank y'all so so so so so much for reading this far!! vote, comment, a 'like' my story!! Thank you!!

        XOXO

                        ~Bekah~