chapter 3

"Just now..."

"Hey! How did you do that?!?" Han soo young grabbed Yoo jonghyuk.

Yoo jonghyuk is standing in front of them by the fallen man.

Yoo jonghyuk looked at his own hands.

Just now,he was trying to push the man from Kim Dokja, he had forgotten that he couldnt. But the surprising thing was,his hand didnt touch the man,but a strong wind replaced his touch instead.

"I dont know either." He said,simply.

"Do you think i can do it if i try too?" Shin yoosung asked,her eyes glowing.

Before anyone could answer,their scenery now changed again.

They're now at a park.

It was late evening.

There's not a lot of people here,but childrens could be seen playing and running around with their friends.

Their parents sat by the bench at the side,watching their children playing to their heart content.

"Dokja-ssi is over there." Lee hyunsung looked around the park and found the boy sitting on the grass.

Kim dokja is scribbling on a book.

The book that he is currently holding had yellowish paper,instead of white and clean paper.

It was the book that got stained by the drink of the bullies just now.

'im glad the content is still okay. I can copy these to a new book...ah wait...do i have extra blank book though? Have to look for them later ..'

"Isk,what is this? His aunt didnt give him money to buy books?" Han soo young grumbled.

"But i heard grandmother published her novels so that Hyung can use the money for himself?"

"It was supposed to be like that...but his aunt takes all of the money made from the novel to herself. Kim Dokja didnt even know about it right now." Yoo sangah said after remembering what Lee Sookyung once told her.

"Thats unforgiveable..." Jung heewon raised her fist.

They were busy talking when Kim dokja suddenly turned his head to the side.

Looking at his gaze,they saw a group of children,waving goodbyes to each other before walking their separate ways with their parents,hands in hands.

'...'

Kim dokja raised his knees and put his chin on it. Closing his eyes,he thought about the days where he spent his days with his mother. It wasnt really a peaceful times,but mother manage to make it peaceful for the both of them. No matter the day.

'i miss mother...'

"Sobs,Ahjussi..." Li jihye cried. She unconsciously went towards Kim dokja and tried to hugs him but she simply went pass his body and fell face first on the ground.

"Ow,i thought that if i use my feelings i can somehow touch Ahjussi like Master did..." Li jihye rubs her nose,hurting from the fall.

"Thats weird. We cant touch anything too no matter how hard we try." Jung heewon touches her chin,thinking.

"Hmmm..."

"Could it be because Yoo jonghyuk Ahjussi is someone that Ahjussi wished to exist?" Shin yoosung exclaimed.

"Oh? You're so smart Yoosung!"

"Then we also have a chance right? We are also characters in the book after all." Lee hyunsung asked.

"...i dont think thats possible." Han soo young cuts them.

"Why so?"

"Because Kim dokja found Ways of Survival when he was 15." Yoo jonghyuk continued.

And this Kim dokja is several years younger.

"Then..."

Their face turn dark in an instant.

Then Kim Dokja doesnt know they existed.

Does that mean Kim dokja will have to bear with all these hardship alone for the next years?

They seem to have forgotten the main topic of their previous question.