Chapter Seven

When I at school I heard people talking about a new girl named Bianca. I was going to my Physics classes but then I saw her. She had extra makeup. Like dude I do wear it but not that much. Jeez not even Stella puts that much.

She was talking to a girl with books on her hand, using glasses and wearing clothes that is a size bigger. 

I was passing by and heard them talking. 

" H-hi Bianca. I wanted t-to ask you if y-you wanted to be my f-friend? " said the girl.

" Oh of course why not. " Bianca said.

" Really? " The girl asked exited.

" Pfft of course not. Do you ever think I'll be friends with a nerd? May I add an ugly nerd. " Bianca said and started laughing the girl looked at the floor she wanted to cry but she didn't because that's what Bianca wants. 

" Is she ugly? why don't you clean that makeup of yours and see yourself at the mirror? " I said to Bianca and she gasped dramatically and everyone's attention were on us.

" How dare you speak to me like that I'm sure you are famous Delilah James people alk about. the most intelligent, beautiful, sweet and friendly? seriously I really can't see any of those in you." She said.

" Comparing to every other girl you are a trash. Even this girl is so much more beautiful than you. " I said mentioning to the girl who asked Bianca for friendship and she smiled timidly.

And everyone started laughing at Bianca she looked at the crowd and got annoyed.

" Whateverrrr. " She said and turned around and started walking away. And her high heels making the click noise. Seriously dude who wears heels at school?

" Hi, my name is Lucy. " the girl that Bianca was making fun of said.

" Hi Lucy. Nice to meet you. " I said.

" Nice to meet you too. I'm new here and thank you for defending me if it weren't for you I would run away crying and lock myself on the bathroom. And what you did there it was so cool I would never have the courage to say that to her. " She said in a sweet voice.

" Well you don't need to thank me. And it's okay if you don't have the courage. Because there are many type of people. Shy, dramatic, talkative. And that's how we are. " I said and smiled and she smiled back. " A nd please don't aske those type of people for friendship. Or else you'll  just be like her. "

" Its not like I have a say in this. " She mumbled.

" Huh? "

" my moms the one the one who told me to try to be friends with her. I know it's pointless but I can't say no to her. She's my mother. "

I'm so confused right now. " Why would your mother want you to be friends with her specifically? "

She sighted shaking her head. " Never mind. "

" What class do you have now? " I asked as an attempt to change the topic. Whatever it is between her and Bianca she doesn't seem comfortable with it.

" Physics. "

" Cool. Me too. Let's go before the bell rings. " I said and the bell rang.

After class she had different classes than mine so I told her at lunch time she will meet me in the cafeteria.

* * *

Now it's lunch time. I went to the cafeteria and Lucy was sitting there alone in one table. I looked at my table and saw everyone were already there waiting.