Chapter Two

𝗛𝗲𝘆 𝗴𝘂𝘆𝘀, 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘀𝗲 𝘄𝗵𝗼'𝗱 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗜'𝘃𝗲 𝗺𝗮𝗱𝗲 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗰𝗵𝗻𝗴𝗲𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝗴𝗼 𝘀𝗲𝗲 𝗶𝘁.

* * *

𝗭𝗲𝗸𝗲'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩

Ring, ring. Ring, ring.

I woke up by the sound of my alarm. I got out of my bed and got ready for school. After getting ready I went to the kitchen and saw him sitting there. Or should I say 'father'.

" Did you buy my alcohol? " He asked.

" Yes. " I said rudely.

" Go bring it for me. " He said.

" why can't you go get it by yourself? Everytime you tell me to do things. What do you do? " I asked glaring at him.

He stood up and came in front of me and slapped me. I clenched my teeth.

" Is this a way to speak to your father? " He asked.

" Wow. What a great father are you. " I said.

He took the glass that was on the table.

" Who pays for you to go to school? Who pays for you this all food? Who pays for you to live under a roof? Now go get my alcohol or else I'll throw this glass on you. " He said.

" Oh you can threaten me as much as you want but I won't get the alcohol. Its right there. " I siad and pointed to the stand. " You can just- " And before I could finish he threw the glass and it hit my arm and it started bleeding.

" If you speak like that to me one more time it will be worst. " He said glaring at me. He went on the stand, got alcohol and got out of the kitchen.

I took the first aid kit and started cleaning the blood. I went to my room, changed my uniform because it had blood and put my leather jacket on so that it could hide the scar on my arm. I took my keys and my things and went to my car not in the mood to eat anymore.

After parking my car my car in the school I saw the time and it was already 8. Whatever. I went to the office to take my schedule after taking it I went to my class but then I saw Justin waiting for me. He's my best friend since we were 6. When he saw me he started smiling but hence he stopped.

" He did it again? " He asked. I nod.

" I want to ditch but I'll just go to this first class. " I said.

" Ok dude. By the way I got English. You?" He asked.

I lookdes at my schedule.

" Ugh this gonna be so boring I've got history. " I said.

" Good luck dude . Try not to sleep. " He said and went to his classe.

I opened the door and everyone's attention was on me. And that is normal. They started whispering, some girls were checking me out, some were trying to flirt with me but only one was sleeping. That's just a sign that this teacher is also boring.

" Can you please introduce yourself? " the teacher asked

" Ugh who don't know me everyone knows me. " I siad.

" Mr introduce yourself ! " she said more strictly.

" Fine. Miy name is Zeke Daniels." I said.

" Was it hard? " She asked.

" These children now a days only have bad manners. " She muttered to herself. " And you can call me Mrs. Stuarts. " She said.

Just go sit next to Delilah. Delilah raise your hand." Mrs. Stuarts said.

I lookded at them but no one raised their hand I looked back at Mrs. Stuarts and she looked at the girl who was sleeping.

" Delilah, DELILAH wake up. This is not a place to sleep. " Mrs. Stuarts said.

" Uh-what? " she asked.

Pfft this girl, she's totally lost. She looked around and had a confused look, then she looked at the teacher and then she looked at me.

" You can now go sit next to her. " Mrs. Stuarts said.

Patience women. I still can't forget the reaction she had whe she woke up. It is so funny I'm trying not to burst out laughing. I went to sit next to her and she had annoyed look.

" What are you laughing at? What is so funny? " She asked glaring at me.

" Uh-what? " I said mimicking her and then laughing.

" You should've seen your face. Oh my God. " I said still laughing.

" Soo you're the famous Zeke everyone keeps on talking about? " She asked.

" Yeah " I siad.

See everyone knows me.

" What is your name? " She asked.

" You already know my name " I said.

" Your full name dumbass. " She said.

" Oh. Zeke Daniels. What's yours? " I asked.

" Delilah James. " she said with a smile.

" Students open your book on page 27 chapter 2.

Cierra please start reading. " Mrs. Stuarts said.

" Can we share I don't have a book. " He whispered.

She came closer to me. And I started remembering.

My mom. Her name was Cierra and she loved reading. She she had a big library. Everytime she told me to hear stories especially sleeping time.

" Cierra please stop reading so that Zeke can continue. " Mrs. Stuarts said.

Ugh she really hates me.

I was looking for where she stopped reading but I didn't even hear a single word what she said. Then Delilah pointed where she stopped reading and I continued reading.

* * *

Trriimm!! The bell rang and I pack my things and saw D speaking to a boy. I got out of there and went to talk to Justin.

" Hey bro. " I said.

" Hey. " He said and we did the bro handshake.

" So. Did you sleep? " He asked.

" Actually no. I met a girl. Her name is Delilah. " I said.

" She's gonna be your girlfriend. " He said with a smirk and so confident .

" Nah dude. She's just a friend. " I said.

" I'm being replaced? " Justin gasped dramatically and I just rolled my eyes.

" I'm going and I'm just coming back in the last class." I said.

" I'm ditching now you wanna come? " I asked.

" Do you think I want to be trapped in this place? First day of school and it was so not cool. " He said.

" We gotta go everyone's already going to their next class. " I said.

" Yeah. " he said and we got out of the school.

* * *

𝗢𝗵𝗵 𝗺𝘆𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗼𝘂𝘀 !!!

𝗦𝗼 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗱𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿?

𝗛𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗴𝘂𝘆𝘀 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗮 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝗱𝗮𝘆!! 🙂

𝗧𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗻𝗴. 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗹𝗹.😊❤

𝗗𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝘃𝗼𝘁𝗲, 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗳𝗼𝗹𝗹𝗼𝘄 𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲.

𝗣𝗲𝗮𝗰𝗲 𝗼𝘂𝘁.✌