Chapter Four

" Y-you live here? " I asked not being able to believe it.

" What happened to that old guy? What was his name? Benjamin? Oh no, no, no it's Bob. " I said.

" You know old guy who's name is actually Bernie, told me alot about you. " He smirked.

" Oh... A lot of good things right? "

" Nope. " He said and I laughed.

" I tend to get bored sometimes, so annoying Bill is the only thing that sounds a little more fun. " I said with a shrug.

" Bernie. " He corrected me.

" Oh right. "

" So what are you doing? " He asked passing the ball to me. He did it so perfectly and like it was so easy.

" I was playing soccer. " I said trying to stop the ball but it went through my legs. So I ran after it but couldn't catch it because he shot it very hard. Then I heard him laugh.

" You look like a cat chasing a mouse. " He said laughing.

" Why everything I do is funny for you? " I asked.

" Because you are funny. Now watch and learn. " he said and went the opposite side of the ball and stopped it with his foot. Then he started bouncing the ball in the tip of his shoes.

" Stop showing off I already know you are good at this. " I said.

" Okay, so today I'm going to teach you how- " He said but I cut him.

" What did you say? You're gonna teach me? " I asked laughing.

" I don't need anyone to teach me I already know many things. " I said.

" Okay then, show me what you got. " He said with a smirk.

" Oh um... uh... Whatever. " I said. " What were you saying? " I asked.

" You know what I'm not in the mood anymore." He said with a smirk.

" Oh come on. Please. " I pleaded.

" First you should admit that you are the worst player in the world. " he said and the smirk never leaving his face.

" No, never, no way, nu-uh, not gonna happen. " I said.

" Okay then. " He started to walk away.

" Okay, fine. " I said and he looked at me with a a smirk.

" I'm the worst player in the world. " I said not so loud.

" I didn't hear well. " He said.

" I'M THE WORST PLAYER IN THE WORLD! " I shouted. " Happy? " I asked.

" A little. " He said.

" You've got to be kidding me. " I said.

" But it's enough for today. Okay as I was saying, today I'll teach you how to pass the ball. " He said.

Oh my God. I can't believe this day already came. My dad used to bring some people who would give up the next day.

I put the ball in front of me. " Okay, so you just shoot? " I asked exited.

" Wow calm down. " He said and put his hand on my shoulder. " First you should focus on the place where you want to shoot. So just look at that wall. " He pointed at the wall. " And try to forget everything. " He said coming closer. Then I felt his breath on the side of my neck. My breath hitched. " Everything. " He whispered. " On three. " He said.