prologue

Me and my friend jazz went to a club the gaurd let us in cause I could see a weird symbol on the sign just outside the entrance. I didn't even wanna be in this place
but Jazz wasn't gonna back down from having a good time so she pushed me in. "This is so unlike anything we've been before!" Jazz shouted over the music. "Yeah it is!" I shouted back trying to act happy. I told hey i'd be right back so I went to the bar and layed my head down. I ordered some sprite downing it than walking to a fence to see this BEAUTIFUL girl flirting with this HOT ass boy. He pulled down her shirt a bit, feeling awkward I went to turn but before I could turn i saw she had some type of tattoo  symbols on her color bones and neck. He pushes her from him. He speed walks away until the lady's snake bracelet became longer, it was a whip!, and it wrapped around his neck quickly turning him around pulling him towards her roughly. My heart slammed against my chest as he struggled. A boy with all black held the man under his arms with his arms keeping him still,Then a guy came. He had a black hoodie tan skin as far as i could see from his neck and hands. Blond hair peeking from under the hoodie. He had a big long sword. The hooded man looked at his sword before wipping around to the guy slitting his throat causing the snake to get entry to the inside of his throat. I let out a loud scream, causing the people in the crowd to look at me. I put a hand over my mouth. Immediately they all three looked at me. I shook in fear. The one with the now bloody sword was the one to look at me first. My friend Jazz came running to me. I gulped before backing up from the fence. The man was flipping out on the floor. I felt weak in the knees I fell but Jazz caught me holding me by my waist with her arms. I pointed to them. What? Jazz asked then She started to see them as they started appearing to her. She then saw the guy now dead on the floor. She gasped covering her mouth "Oh god" she said into her hand. Her voice sounded muffled do to her hand over her mouth. I looked in the murderers eyes. Tears of fear brimmed my brown orange eyes. I slowly uncovered my mouth my lips quivering. I was slightly gasping for air. Jazz grasped my hand and started running, pulling me through the crowd. I started running with her.