2. everyones invited!

(Short chapter. P.s the words with. "" are when people are talking) I was laying on the chair at Jazz's house. Jazz's head was on lukes lap as they layed on the couch since I took up Jazz's favorite  recliner. I got up and stretched. I went to the kitchen grabbing two sodas i threw Jazz a coke and opened my sprite. I looked at the recliner to see Jace sitting there with a sly smirk on his face. I growled. "Yo get the hell off my seat." I sighed. "No" Jace replied with a smile. "Ill sit on you." I threatened. "Okay, go ahead" He said taking a sip of his Coca-Cola smiling bigger. "Hmm see i knew you wouldn't do it." Jace chuckle taking anouther sip of his soda. " yeah I will!" I exclaimed. "No you won't." "Yes I will." I replied. "Prove it then" Jace challenged setting down his soda patting his lap. "Fine i will!" I stomped over taking a sip of my drink before slamming it down next to his. I plopped down on his lap tense. After a few seconds i began to relax and leaned back onto him a bit. He wrapped his arms hesitantly around my waist. A blush smeared on my cheeks. I sighed out then leand all the way back. His chen rested on my shoulder. He moved my hair over my left shoulder exposing the side of my neck. He pressed his lips to my sweet spot. I gasp letting out a quiet moan. I looked at him. I leaned in, but before we could kiss Michael yelled. "Hey blaze!" Theres a party tonight your invited!" I looked at Michael when he yelled. "Oh that sounds like fun!" I smiled. Michael layed on his side propping his head up with his hand as his elbow rested on the floor.(like in pic.) He smirked at me causing a blush to melt on my cheeks. He bit his lip. "everyones invited!" He shouted.