info.about jazz and me

Annabelle g. Hemmings (blazia misted flames)
Age: 18
Looks: wavey orange, red and yellow hair with black streaks brown orange eyes but they change color, tanish skin, B cup lol.
Lives: Sidney,Australia
Powers: fire, tigers, smoke, demon, ash, darkness, fallen angel, powers of the dead, mind talk.
About: Blaze is her nickname Jazz is her bestfriend she is supernatural and a shadow hunter she's funny as hell has awesome fighting skills sly but can be scared like a kitten trouble maker used to be innocent until she met jazz. Other friends are  Derek, stiles, isaac, scott, danny.(
Crushes: Derek, stiles, Michael and jace.( gonna be some drama going on lol.) Enemies: Riveria, jonessa, Ashley, lakeada. Friend/Enemies: isaac cause he can be an butthole.

Jasleen L. Dennis (or hemmings )
Age: 18
Looks: curly White blonde hair (shes albino) that turned blonde brown with galaxy colors as the tips after her  powers came. Blue eyes that change color. Fair skin and straight up gorgeous.
Lives: Sidney, Australia.
Powers: Ice, levitation, shadow, dark galaxy angel, wolf, sun, powers of the dead, rain, mind talk.
About: jazz is her nickname bestfriend is blaze (orou annabelle Grace hemmings. Ewbut they found out annabelle had a mind block on her and that her name was actually blazia misted flames and thats why her.nickname was blaze.) Funny as fuck (in book and real life) awesome fighting skills, supernatural shadow hunters sister and trouble maker used to be innocent till she met luke. Other friends hole 5sos band stiles and sometimes derek and isaac.
Crushes: Ashton irwin, luke hemmings. (More drama lol.)
Enemies: Riveria, jonessa, Ashley, lakeada. Friend/enemie: Derek cause he pushed her on the floor and cause he is a grumpy grump grump. Lol.