Mornings

(What mornings are like on a normal week.Without missons.)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Alexandra wake at 5:45am everyday(its a habit she got from being an assasin). She brushs her teeth and changes into workout cloths and quietly sneak out of the bed room. Heads downstairs to kitchen drinks water and goes to the training room and begins training.

At 7:15, Nicky wake up and goes to the kitchen to cook breakfast. By 7:30 everyone is wake and in the kitchen waiting for food. They hear noises coming from the down the hall. "Who's in the training room" Nile asked curiously. "Oh,that just Alexandra training as usual" Nicky repiled with a smile. Nile looked with small concern expression at Nicky while he busy placing food on the table. Then Alexandra walk in sweating, "Morning guys" I said out of breath. "Gooding morning to as well Alexandra" Nicky says with a smile as always. I smile back and sat down to at the table. "So,when did you wake up Alexandra" Joe asked while we're eatting breakfast. I looked up at he and repiled "5:45 as usual", Nile questioning expression "What do you mean by as usual". We laugh " She wake up at 5:45am everyday" Booker repiled. Nile look at me "Why" she asked, I look at with a small smile and say "Because it's a habit, but I do wake up on normal times".

I finsh my breakfast got up put my dish in the sink and go up stairs to take a shower. "That was odd" Andy say confuse face. "What do you mean Andy" Nile asked. "It nothing, it just the way she acted" Andy say still confuse. "Acts like what, she seems normal to me" Nile says confuse about on what hell they were talking about. A little later, everyone chilling and seems to forget the Alexandra was acting.

But Andy can't seem to wonder if something bothering her or something triggered her. This question bothered Andy for a while that the team stated to noice. "Is she ok" Nile asked looking at them concerned."I don't know" Booker repiled. "Andromache" Nicky repeat saying intill he got Andy attention. "Y-yes"Andy repiled turning her toward them. "You ok?"Nicky asked in a gentle voice. "Yeah,just that I feel like something bother her" Andy say in a worry voice. "Then go check up on her, I mean she been upstairs for awhile now" Joe say.She nods and goes upsatirs.

To be continued........