One Shot

This is my one shot I also posted it on tumbler. I Dont own characters lol but I'm sure you know that.
————————————————
Light Yagami is home alone with Ryuk. He is writing names in his Death Note per usual. Today was just a calm day or so Light thought.

"Light I'm bored are you gonna do something interesting today— ! Ryuk complained. "Do you have any apples?" He asked Light.

"Downstairs" was the only reply Ryuk got back. Ryuk had always wondered what would happen if he made a mess when only Light was home. "Guess I'll test that out, hyuk hyuk." Ryuk chuckled to him self.

Ryuk goes into the cupboard and finds a box of fruit loops. "They don't need these," he says as he dumps them everywhere. "Fruit loops always goes with milk." Ryuk stated while grabbing the milk out of the fridge. Ryuk continues this madness of pouring food and things he finds on the floor.

—————————————–———

Five minutes later Light decides to take a break from killing. CRASH-!! Light hears a loud sound from downstairs which sounds like something breaking.

"What was that? Wait! Ryuk is downstairs!" He said to himself. Light sprints downstairs to see what it was, but what he saw was much worse than he imagined. The noise Light heard was dishes breaking. On the floor and on the counters were fruit loops, milk, chips, frozen vegetables, leftover rice, garbage and broken dishes.

"Stop this now Ryuk!" Light wasn't pleased to see what Ryuk had done.

"NO👹" Ryuk grinned "You can't stop me😈" "Hyuk Hyuk Hyuk" Ryuk Laughed in Light's face. Ryuk grabbed some more plates, but then he stopped when the door opened. Ryuk dropped the plate. "I'm home," said a familiar voice it was Light's mom, Sachiko Yagami. When she walked in she saw the huge mess and her son right in the middle of it.                     

   " Light, Explain this instant! What happened here?" You could hear how she was just restraining her anger. Light was a quick thinker but he knew that if he didn't admit to the mess, his dad might find out then L would find out. Light didn't want to look suspicious. So he simply said.

"I was bored." He knew his mother would just tell him to clean up the mess and would get over it. But oh how he was wrong the dishes that Ryuk broke was one of her favorites.

"So you're telling me that you did this because you were bored-" Light's mom aka Sachiko was about to snap.

"ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR GODDAMED MIND! YOU DID THIS BECAUSE YOU WERE BORED! YOU ARE SEVENTEEN AND YOU DID SOMETHING A FOUR YEAR OLD WOULD DO! IF YOU WERE A CHILD A WOULD HAVE FORGIVEN YOU EASILY BUT NO YOU ARE ALMOST AN ADULT!" Light had never heard his mom yell before.

————————————————

Sayu finally got home from hanging out with her friends when she opened the door she could hear the screaming of her mother. Confused she walked in further to see the mess.

" I've got to record this" she whispered to herself and went to get her camcorder.

————————————————

"I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT YOU WOULD DO THIS LIGHT!" Sachiko was starting to cool a little but she was still mad.

"It isn't that big of a deal" Light said smugly. SLAP. Light's mom slapped him. "Don't be cocky with me!" She said. Sayu was snickering in the background.

"Clean up this mess, I'll have to talk to your father later about your behavior." She said.

"Stupid Shinigami..." Light grumbled.

"What was that?" Sayu snickered. "I'm showing all my friends this video" Sayu giggled even more.
----------------------------------------------------

Light was so mad at Ryuk that he stopped giving ryuk apples for two weeks.
————————————————–

I hoped you liked it this is my first fanfiction that I have ever wrote