Chapter 3

Roxas POV:

Here before me was Ophis, the Ininfinit Dragon. And from the aura she's means business. Though her killer intent fails fails in compassion to the Captian, Mael, Zeldris and Lady Elizabeth's. But what does she want?

Ophis: We have much to discuss, Third Fairy King.

Roxas: And what does the Infinite Dragon want with me?

Before she could answer, we were surrounded by the Four Archangels, Ten Commandments, Lady Elizabeth and the other Sins appeared, weapons and abilities drawn and pointed at her.

Meliodas: Hello, Ophis. It's been a while since we've last seen each other.

Moments earlier:

Merlin POV:

I watched Roxas teleport home to the Captain's castle in the Demon Realm. I then turned my attention to the Gremory Heiress, if I recall correctly, he name is Rias, and her peerage. Honestly, I fail to see why Roxas was ever attracted to said Heiress and her queen piece.

Rias: Hey, you're the woman who was with Roxas when he arrived to the Rating Game. Can you tell me where he went?

Merlin: And why should I tell you? It was your blatant favoritism and ignorance is what drove him away. Even if I told you, what makes you think that he would even want to see you?

Issei: Hey! The president asked you a question! I suggest you answer! And why are you with that weakling anyway I'm way stronger, I am the Red Dragon Emperor!

???: You stronger than Roxas? Who decided that? Roxas is a weakling? Who decided that? Roxas is the only one who  can go head on with me. The one who stands above all else. The Lion's Sin of Pride, Escanor. Gremory, I suggest that you put your dog in his place, because if talks like that about Roxas and Lady Merlin again, I will put him down.

We all turned our attention to Escanor standing in the doorway.

(Durring Roxas's training in Purgatory, Escanor learned how to change into his Day and Night forms at will

(Durring Roxas's training in Purgatory, Escanor learned how to change into his Day and Night forms at will.)

Meliodas: That's enough, Escanor. We didn't come to Hell to fight.

Zeoticus: Yes. I'm curious about what Lady Merlin meant by "blatant favoritism and ignorance" driving Roxas.

Merlin: Why tell you when I can show you. Gowther.

I then summoned Gowther here before everyone.