Chapter 4

Roxas POV:

I was just standing there shocked. Did the Infinite Dragon God herself, just say that she wants me to be her mate?

Roxas: Why choose me? Out of everyone that you could have chosen, why me?

Ophis: You're a mystery, Fairy King. I saw the Rating Game between the Gremory and Phoenix households. You could have easily annihilated the Pheonix's entire peerage with you first attack, the Pheonix heir included. Yet you spared two pawns and his bishop, which happened to be his sister. Why is that?

Roxas: The pawns I spared from my attack were children. I won't lay hand on children, even if they are my enemies. As Ravel is concerned. Maybe I like her. Maybe I didn't want to hurt her.

Ophis: I see. Though I still want you as mate. And I won't take no for an answer.

Roxas: Alright, you can join, if you can convince Diane. She is the alpha woman in my harem.

Ophis: I understand.

Roxas: Why don't we ask her? Hey Diane!

Just then Diane along with Merlin, Matrona, Elane, Derieri, Melascula, Nerobasta and Gara came out from their hiding places.

Ophis: You knew that they followed us here, didn't you?

Roxas: Naturally. The Captain, Derieri, Montspid and Merlin did teach me how to detect anyone, even if they are hiding and concealing their presence.

Ophis*thoughts*: And my desire for you just keeps growinging more and more. I can tell I made the right choice.

Roxas: Well I have an errand I need to do. I'll let you guys handle this.

Diane: You're gonna go to the Gremory Manor aren't you?

Roxas: Yeah. They know what Rias and her peerage did to me. I feel like I should have a say in their punishments.

They all nodded in understanding. I'm glad I met these girls.

Roxas: I'll be back.

I then teleported myself to the Gremory Manor.