Chapter 8

Roxas POV:

Sona, Serafall and I were standing in front of Lord Sitri and Lady Sitri.

Lord Sitri: Sona, Serafall and Fairy King Roxas. What brings you to our home?

Sona: Mother. Father. I have upheld my of the deal.

Lady Sitri: That's great, Sona. So who was it that beat you at chess?

Roxas: That would be me, Lady Sitri.

This shocked the two parents.

Lord Sitri*thoughts*: The king of one of the four most powerful races in the entire supernatural world is my son in law? And to top it off he's one of the Ten Commandments and Seven Deadly sins. Though from the way Sona always talked about him, I was gonna have him be a suitor if Sona would remain undefeated at chess.

Serafall: That's right. Though Sona isn't the only who's entered a relationship with Lord Roxas.

Lady Sitri: What do you mean, Serafall.

Sona: What sister means is that she and a select few are in a relationship with Lord Roxas. Sister included.

This shocked both of them

Lord Sitri: I see.

Roxas: I just came here to meet you guys. Seeing as we are going to be seeing a lot of a lot of each other, I figured I should get to know my in laws.

Lady Sitri: That makes since.

Lord Sitri: Lord Roxas. Aren't you one of Rias's Knights.

Roxas: Unfortunately. But Rias, along with the majority of her peerage and I aren't on the best terms. In all honesty I wish in Sona or Serafall's peerage.

Lady Sitri: If you don't mind me asking, why is that?

Roxas: Simple. They replaced me the moment she obtained the Red Dragon Emperor in her ranks. He single handedly turned us into the biggest joke in the entire supernatural world. So forgive me when I say, I have no time nor patience her and her peerage. Though I hold no hatred for them, for two reasons. One. I'm the Commandment of Love. And how my works is those who have hatred in their hearts can no longer inflict pain on to others. That includes myself.

We then chatted for awhile and headed home, where we were greeted by Rias, Asia, Akeno and Koneko.

(Ignore Xenovia, Dipshit, Kiba and Gasper.)

Roxas: Rias. You guys broke into my house. Again. Shouldn't you guys be with Issei and his infinite wisdom.