Chapter 3

Tommy had been looking back at the moment Wisp saved him. Where'd he go? 

Tommy looks around servers, but he was offline.

He'd asked Deo for help, and Deo agreed. So, they searched together. 

" Ay, ay Deo- Do you reckon that he's in uh, SMP earth again? " Tommy asked, hopeful. 

" Well, actually yeah. You met him again in SMP Earth, but there was no reason for him to be there. So, lets check! But after checking the other servers. "

Hypixel? Nahh. 

Mineplex? No.

Manacube? no! Why there?

Pokesaga? Does he even like pokemon? 

" Lets.. try SMP Earth! "

They hop into 'Earth, and find he's in there by checking tabs. They immediately run around like idiots trying to find him. Nowhere in Business Bay, maybe Antarctic Empire?

They walk up to it, and find him simply cooking some fish. It was a strange sight, knowing that he was usually chaotic. 

" Wisp? "

..

" AH WHAT THE FUCKING HELL AAAAH- oh hi Tommy and Deo! " 

now in this au btw,  theres a 50/50 chance to be born a Survival player or creative. Creative means you have commands. So, you can get mods and electronics. Tommy and Deo are survival, but Wisp is a creative. 

" Um- Are you alright? " Tommy asked, concerned. Deo decided to stay quiet. 

" No. "

" HAHAHAH- Alright! Hhaha- Yeahhhh! "

" So why are you here? " Wisp asked, sternly. 

" Sooo- Yeah! We were trying to get the BB boys back in business, y'know- And we decided to include you too! "

...

Wisp looked a little shocked. 

" Me-Me? You wanted me? "

" Awww, tommy- " Deo said, to tease him.

" Absusjqhsiasjd- No, no- BECAU- BECAUSE YOU HAVE CREATIVE ACCESS! WE CAN EXPLOIT THAT! YEAH! "

Wisp joined in on the teasing. Tommy eventually stormed off.

New Contact Required, smoothly. Woo!