Deo's Musical Talent

TW: rude sarcasm for one sentence, uncensored swearing

So, Gray likes to sing. He knows he has talent, but he doesn't use it so that he can annoy everyone next door with loud, bad singing. At one point, Deo had enough. Why?

Because he did it while they  were recording. Tommy was vlogging with Obbu and Napfire.( Sapnap ) They were invited to his house, which they complimented at how clean it was. " Why is it so clean, my god! " is what Napfire was like. Obbu was trying to pay Tommy to clean his house. ( Napfire goes by glitch/glitchself he/him they/them. Not saying Sapnap does! ) Of course, Tommy declined. This section, in more detail.

" Why is your house so clean? " Napfire asked, in awe at how neat everything was. 

Tommy took that chance to flatter himself with compliments. " Oh, well of course the big man Tommyinnit would be able to keep his house clean. " Napfire was NOT impressed. * slight tw, glitch's a little aggressive *

" Wow, of course 'big man' innit would be able to do this all on his own. It's almost like he just fucking hired people to clean his house because he's too lazy to do it himself! " Napfire replied, unamused. 

Obbu was startled by the sarcasm coming out that rude, so he decided to take matters into his own hands covered by white gloves. 

" Isn't that a little- li'l rude Napnap? " Obbu half asked. Now, Obbu is the ONLY person that gets to call Napfire ' Napnap. ' Obbu has bad hearing, and is dyslexic. He heard Napfire, but just the Nap part. So that's why he calls Napfire Napnap. 

Napfire allows it.

 Now they were just streaming, but chat was complaining about how loud Gray was. So, Tommy decided to call Deo.

" DEOOOO! CAN YOU GET GRAY? " 

Deo was pissed off too. Chat was screaming and cheering about seeing Deo run to Grays house, and he BUST down the door- which got replaced easily.

Faint arguing was in the background, mainly just " TURN THE MUSIC TF DOWN! " and " NEVER BITCH! " repeated.  

" TURN *clap * 

 ( clap will just be *)

THE * MUSIC * DOWN!* "

Gray noticed the beat was catchy, and decided to taunt him by clapping back in the same rhythm.

" wait, ARE YOU FUCKING USING MY CLAPPING AS MUSIC!? "

" YEAH, ALSO I TOOK YOUR GUITAR. "

".. YOU PUT IT IN YOUR GOD DAMN CLOSET. I WILL KILL YOU- "

Okay, so yeah. Back with Obbu and Tommy..

" Wait, Deo can play guitar?! " - T

" Chat no we aren't gonna do a musical. " - O

" Chat, stop trying to dox me. You don't know- MY NAME IS NOT JUNE SMITH WHAT THE HELL CHAT?! " - N

The rest is history.

They're all multi-instrument people so they can switch.