Two

"What was that all about?" Fred laughed handing Azia a drink, "What?— what was what all about?" She took a sip of her punch.

Fred skimmed over her face down to her toes "Berkshire, He gave me a very nasty look after walking away from you. Anything going on there, Willy?"

"No nothing at all— he is just overprotective.. a brotherly type protective you know? Like uh.. how you are with Ginny" she smiled.

"I don't slam Ginny into walls, love" he lifted azia out of her chair and into his chest and began swaying to the music "Well, once she turned my hair pink.. then I tried to hex her and she fell into a wall dodging it. Mum slapped me with the tea towel over 30 times I'm telling ya" he smiled down at her, She laughed imagining molly smacking Fred over and over again perfectly ignoring what he said before that.

"I miss her, when can I visit the burrow?" Azia asked, Fred, twirled her around like they were in some ballet class. "She's asked about you quite a few times actually, Your invited over whenever. Your spoon is still on the clock" which made Azia's face brighten.

"I watch it to see where you are sometimes.."

"Spoon?" She felt Lorenzos eyes piercing into her back as she clung onto the ginger. "I'll go.." Fred left her to Lorenzo, again.

"Here to lecture me again?" She looked at the brunette standing tall in front of her. He laughed at that. "Actually my brother was looking for you and asked if I'd get you"

"Why does he want me?" She followed Lorenzo wherever he was taking her. "If he wants me to clean up his throw-up again, I am absolutely not doing it—where is he?" She looked around an empty dorm.

"He doesn't actually want you, idiot, You wouldn't come with me if I said I was dragging you away from the party."

She looked around the dorm confused, "Is this where I'll be staying? Cause I thought I could choose—" he rolled his eyes at her.

"You're only staying here for tonight, you'll figure out your schedule and permanent dorm tomorrow, or are you going to be picky?" He got into the closet pulling out a bed set. "Here's this until you get yours you brought."

"I won't be picky, Can we get back to the party?" She took the things from Lorenzo and sat them onto the bed she'd be spending the night in. He looked at her for a tense moment then nodded "yeah, I have to get to Parkinson anyway" Azia didn't question why he was acting the way he was.

______

"Where'd Romeo take you?" Luna teased Azia— "oh shove off L" Azia smiled at her best friend. "He was just showing me where I'd be sleeping tonight, I'll figure out my roommate tomorrow... Who's all open do you know?"

"Well, I'm pretty sure Blaise's dorm is open, Ronald's, Pansy's, oh and Zenos. I think you should share with Pansy" Luna obviously was tipsy. She knows how much Pansy despises her best friend.

Azia smiled shaking her head, "I'll ask Zeno" she looked around the room spotting him. "Hey, You're sharing a dorm with me unless you're forcing me to share with Ron or Pansy"

Zeno chuckled "Alright, I'm barely there so you'll have it to yourself most of the time." Azia rose a brow at him "and why is that?"

"I've got to go" he winked at her and walked off into the dancing crowd. She chewed on the inside of her lip looking for someone to talk with. "Good choice, Ron had a snoring problem" Fred leaned whispering into her ear.

Taking another sip from her drink she turned to the ginger boy, "An you have a serious sneaking up on me problem" he smiled running his hands through his shaggy hair.

"How about we get out of here?— I could show you the school if you'd like" he held out his hand waiting for her grasp. She tangled their fingers together with a nod.

He bit his bottom lip smiling and began running through the crowd grasping onto Azias hand "Slow down your gonna make me run into someone" she laughed still running with Fred. Once they were in an empty hall Fred rested his hands on his knees breathing heavily. Sweat drenched his neck making his skin shine in the moonlight. Azia caught herself staring at him and snapped her eyes to his.

"So where to first?"

He grinned holding his hand out again giving her a trusting look "Come on, I'll show you this and then I'll show you our common room."

She chewed on the inside of her cheek and looked around one last time then nodded.

"Fine" she smiled and grasped his hand, they swung their arms back and forth while walking down the halls, Azia smiled as she walked.

This school was bigger than Hogwarts, but a part of her still wished to be 16 and in Hogwarts again... Running through the halls without getting caught, Sneaking fire whiskey into the common room for the parties.. she had it all, she always wanted to grow up and be a professor at Hogwarts but her father wanted her to 'keep on their legacy' and what not.

"Here turn this corner.." Fred opened a wooded door that has roses and veins carved into it, Azia's mouth gaped open.

It was a small room surrounded by books on shelves, the scent of roses and books was everywhere...

"Freddie.. this is absolutely beautiful" she smiled slowly turning in a circle observing the room, he stared at the brunette girl as she was so mesmerized by something so little.

He cleared his throat sticking his hands in his front pockets, "You can come here for silence to read or anything at all" he lingered around the small room.

Her lips formed into a huge smiled, she ran up to Fred wrapping her arms around his neck hugging him tightly, He sucked in his lips making an awkward face hugging her back then patting her head after pulling away.

Once again not questioning the ginger boy's awkward behavior she sighed, "Wanna show me that common room now?"

______

Hello my loves, how are we feeling so far?