Chapter 10

Marinette's POV

I was on the bike with Nath, he's a good friend. We reached the cinema hall around 4:45
"So which movie would you like to watch" Nathaniel asks me
"How about Now you see me 2?" I suggest
"Yes, that's perfect. I've watched the first movie it was so amazing. So now you see me 2, it is" he says

We grabbed a few snacks like popcorn, cold drink, and burger. We entered the hall and got our tickets and selected our seats.

The hall was empty only 2 people were there other than us. But they were busy in their own "thing". They were around 21 or 23.

The movie started and I started to eat so did Nathaniel.

<<<2 hours later>>>
"How about we go have diner at a restaurant nearby?" He offers.
But it was 6:45 and I'll be late today. I have to tell Adrien.
"Yeah, sure. I'll inform Adrien that I'll be back late" I say
"Okay" he says
I ringed Adrien and he picked up
M: Hey, Adrien. I'll be back late. I'll be with Nath for diner. I hope that's fine and you won't have any trouble? I can cancel" he cuts me off
A: It's fine enjoy your time and give me the deets, okay?
M: Okay

I hang up. He sounded like Alya when he was telling me to give him the deets. I internally laugh at this. The person I have a crush on is shipping me with someone who I see as a friend and nothing more than that. I guess I have to move on with my crush on him. There's no way he'll ever see me more than a friend.

"Shall we?" Nath asks me snapping me out of my thoughts.

At the apartment

Adrien's POV

I don't know what's happening to me?
Why am I so bothered about Marinette being with Nathaniel? Not like I don't like Nathaniel but there's a feeling like-
"Jealousy, its called jealousy. It's an emotion of not liking someone with someone you love" my annoying kwami says
"Love and jealousy. No way. She's just a friend".
"We'll see" he smirks
I hate this thing about Kwami's that they can feel the emotions of their miraculous owners. But what if he is right. No way. She doesn't see me in that way. I need to stop this feeling. I should be happy for her and Nathaniel is a nice guy.

I have to focus on meeting her tonight as Chat Noir. I went to take a shower and I put on some perfume. Daniel was crying. He might be hungry I told my Kwami to entertain him till I make the cerelac. Daniel was now laughing at Plagg, was flying around him. I came in with cerelac and fed him and changed his diaper. And fed him some milk and he fell asleep. I was in no mood to cook diner so I ordered pasta and sprite and my Kwami had his camemberte.

It was 8:30 and Marinette has not yet arrived. She might be enjoying her time and I don't want to bother her. I'll wait an more and I'll go looking for her.

At the restaurant

Marinette's POV

We ordered pepperoni pizza with extra cheese and chicken pasta with red sauce and mexican salad and for dessert we had ice cream.

Nath and I were talking about mountains and nature. He showed me a portrait of me that he made himself and wants to gift it to me. I loved it. It was so beautiful. The colours used were so specific like it was theme based. I looked at the time it was 9:00
" Nath we better get going its getting late" i say
"Okay" he says. We paid the bill and left. He dropped me at the door of my apartment.

"Thanks for today" he says
"My pleasure" I say with a smile and hug him.
"So until next time. Bye" he says
"Bye" I say and he leaves I opened the door with the spare key and go to my room. Adrien is asleep. I went to my room and changed my tampon and got into my pajamas. I slipped into my bed and there was a knock on my window and I know exactly who it is.

Bye guys
Love y'all 🦋❤️
Keep supporting and vote please 🥺❤️