Chapter 21

Chat's POV
I jumped from building to building until I reached the apartment where I lived as Adrien with Marinette. I reached near her window and tapped on it. It took her a while to open it.

"Hello Silly Kitty" she said smiling.
"Hello, princess. What a pleasant evening." I inhaled a breath. " I see someone has moved in your room?" I asked pretending to notice it now.

" Yeah, its just Adrien. Alya is staying in his room" she said smiling and a tint of blush visible. I guess I should mess with her.
"Ooo~ someone's blushing?" I smirked
"N-no" she stuttered "he's just a friend anyways" she said it kinda hurt her saying we were just friends in my civilian form.

"Want some popcorn and cola?" Mari asked
"Yes, please" I said with puppy eyes and she went downstairs to get some. 10 mins later she was back with popcorn and cola.

"Any suggestions for watching something?"  She asked
" Porn" I laughed.
" Silly Kitty" she playfully hit me laughing
" I'm serious" she said
"Ok, Tangled" I suggested
"Yeah" I said. She played that movie. I sat comfortably on the bed with her. But I couldn't focus on the movie rather I was looking at Mari. She hasn't been this beautiful.

"Mari, is there anyone you like or dating?" I asked her
"Not dating. But there is this boy I like but he doesn't like me or even notice me. But I've moved on from it. It doesn't matter anymore. What about you" she said sadly.  Whoever it is, is blind and missing alot .

"Yeah, I like ladybug, but she doesn't return my feelings turns me down everytime I confess. But now I think I'm not capable of love " I said sadly

Marinette hugs me comfortingly "it's alright Kitty, ladybug doesn't know how amazing you are. I think you should move on. You are capable of so much. If ladybug can't see it its her problem" she said encouragingly.

She couldn't be more beautiful than she is now. I couldn't stop my self and crashed  my lips onto her. The next thing I know we were on her bed and she was on top on me kissing me. I roll us over and start kissing her. No item of our clothing was off. My miraculous beeped.

"I have to go before I detransform. Good night,princess " I said kissing  her forehead.
" Good night, Kitty" she said and I jumped off her window back to my civilian form.

Bye guys
Love y'all 😘❤️
Keep voting 🥺❤️