Mile High (18+)

You close yourself into the bathroom and look around. It's roomier than economy bathrooms but still doesn't offer much room to maneuver. You look yourself over in the mirror, adjusting your hair and reaching back to unzip the zipper on your skirt, untucking the shirt and letting it sit loosely off your shoulders. You study your reflection. Are you really going to join the 'Mile High Club' today? It seems so cliche. You definitely want him, and he's just told you that he wants you, right here, right now. It doesn't have to be more complicated than that. Sex can just be fun, it doesn't have to lead anywhere or mean anything more than two people enjoying each other, hopefully, repeatedly, you think. You bite your lip as you wonder how long it's been since you came in to the bathroom, and you wonder why you didn't say '30 seconds' instead of '1 minute'. A minute is an eternity when you are aching to feel his touch.

You hear a noise outside the door, a scratching, tapping sound, not really a full knock, and you know it must be him. You pull the door open quickly to see him standing outside the door, one arm propped up casually on the door frame looking at you over with a knowing smirk. You look him up and down and grab hold of his dark jeans at the waist, pulling him towards you before you close the door, locking it. His hands fall to rest on your hips and his body is forced close to yours in the small space.

"I thought you'd have taken this off by now," he says dipping his fingers below the waistband of your skirt and feeling the warm skin of your stomach, making you flinch. You smile back. You slowly rotate your body away from him to show him the open zipper on the back of the skirt and you call over your shoulder,

"I thought you might want to do that yourself." You bend forward just enough so he can look down at you. His hands slide from your hips to the skirt zipper and he pulls it open, pushing it down off each hip slowly, taking his time to slide his fingertips over you as he slowly reveals your bare skin. He lets the skirt drop down your legs, pooling on the floor around your feet and his hand slides down over your bottom, tracing the curve of your cheek before slipping in between your legs to touch your wet folds. He groans as he feels how ready you are for him. He lays his hand on the base of your spine and slides it up a little to push your flowing shirt out of the way. He leans back as far as the door will let him to look you over.

"You are so sexy," he moans as you feel his hands leave your skin and hear his belt buckle clang as he opens it quickly, forcing his zipper down. You brace yourself, holding onto anything around you that you can steady yourself on as you step your legs apart a little wider, hoping to feel him soon, aching to feel him pound into you, filling you. Just a moment later you feel the warmth of the head of his dick sliding between your legs, so firm and hard, slipping between wet folds. He rubs himself against you making you ache for him. You lean farther forward, trying to arch your back to raise yourself towards him and he toys with you a little longer, one hand falling to rest on your hip and gripping you tightly. "You're so wet, you're so ready for me," he mumbles, in a strained whisper. He takes hold of himself and lines up with your entrance, ready to plunge inside you. He gasps a little, holding his breath and you hear him and know it means you won't have to wait much longer to feel him.

You feel the pressure of him lined up and beginning to slowly slide inside you, expanding your walls. You squeeze your muscles to feel every inch of him as he moves. He pulls back a little, allowing the wetness of your excitement to coat his skin and make his movements in and out of you slippery.

You let out a cry as you bite down on your lip, your eyes sealed shut. You can feel his other hand grab your hip and he holds you still, so he can thrust himself inside you powerfully pushing you forward in the small space. The muscles in your legs tense, and you raise your head a little as you gasp, feeling him lower down to thrust up into you at just the angle you need. Your voice shakes as you moan and you open you eyes, glancing over to see the reflection of you both in the full sized mirror. It's unreal to see this beautiful man biting his lip, snarling almost as he stares down at you, moving in and out of you until you are trembling on the edge. He drops his head back, eyes closed and you watch him as a smile breaks across his face. Whatever time you have with him, you have this moment, when you can recognize the mounting pleasure building inside him as he grips you tighter. He is close. He pauses as he breathes hard, and you can feel him pulsing inside you, so close to bursting. He gasps.