[10] Demetri's Soul Mate

Marked

(Demetri POV)

(Demetri POV)

         Scarlett was fast asleep when I stepped out of the room. I didn't brother to lock the door because I wasn't going to be gone for very long. I walked down to the throne restraining a newborn that almost revealed our secret last night.

  "Glad you could join us Demetri," Aro smiled and grabbed one of the newborns arms while Felix held the other.

"Now," Aro said looking at the newborn, " will you tell me who created you,"  he struggles our hold.

"I already told you," he hissed, " I don't know." Thai continued on for several hours. I didn't expect this trial to last long, but I wasn't worried about Scarlett. Even if she tried to run, she had nowhere to do. This still didn't stop me from getting impatient. Finally Aro gave us the word and Felix and I kill him. As soon as we were dismissed, ran straight to my room only to find the door open. I walked in to find no sign of Scarlett. Growling. I followed her scent down the hall and out of the castle. I was beyond angry, but I was also very worried about Scarlett; anything could happen to her.

   "Lose your pet already?" Alec smirked as I walked into the throne room. I glared and him while giving Aro my hand.

"Go after her Demetri," Aro said, " bring her back and don't make it a habit of this."

"Yes sir"I muttered and ran out of the castle. I followed her scent to a bus stop muttered. I focused on my gift and tracked her Venice; however when I finally caught up with her I was surprised to find that she had boarded a plane to England.

        How did she get a ticket?

   I didn't  have time to think about that . I boarded the next flight to England which took in two hours after Scarlett flight. She had help from someone in order to get the plane ticket. I had a pretty good idea who helped her too.

   "Can i help you?" The hotel attendant asked when I  walking into the hotel Scarlett scent led to. I hoped my suspicion was correct or I would have to kill her.

  "I'm Mr Cullen," I said, " I believe my friend has already checked in under my name."

"Oh yes," she smiled, "she just arrived a couple hours ago; here's the key your room 902."

"Thank you." I said an walked off to the elevator. When I entered the room Scarlett was laying on the bed fast asleep. I closed and looked the door the walked over her relived, yet still furious. I picked her up and tucked her under the cover before taking a seat in a chair by the bed. I pulled out my phone and called Aro.

"Did you find her?"Aro answered.

  "Yes sir," I replied, "and I find out that the Cullen's were helping her.they bought her a plane ticket to England and got her a hotel room under their name."