[14] Demetri's Soul Mate

Just A Kiss

 (Scarlett POV)

(Scarlett POV)

             I woke up the next morning to find that Demetri was laying by me on the bed. I stretched that I slept through the whole night without nightmares.

   "Sleep well?" Demetri asked and I nodded.

    "Good,"he said standing up and grabbing his jacket, "your food is on the desk, I must go speak to someone." With that he left and I got out of bed.

(Demetri POV)

"You were in my room," I said and walking up to Alec who was reading in the library, "you were there when I don't recall asking you to be with Scarlett."

"I was simply bringing her food," he replied, "after all you're the one who forbid her from seeing Gianna."

"Then why were you watching her from the garden," I asked crossing my arms and he shrugged.

"I am simply curious," he replied standing up, "After all it's not every day we get a human living here." With that he walked out of the room leaving me in a very confused state. Eventually I signed and tracked down Heidi.

"What's up?" Heidi asked as I walked into her room.

"I need your help who's something," I said and she raised an eyebrow.

"What?"

"Can i trust you to help Scarlett with helping her get dressed and doing her hair?"

"Why?" I told her and she smiled brightly then agreed to be at my room evening.

(Jane POV)

         "You've been very distracted lately brother." I said walking into Alec's room. He looked up at me from his spot on the couch and I sat by him.

  "Why do you say that sister?" He asked and I rolled my eyes.

  "Well," I said, "you've been looking for excuses to go  see Demetri human." I said and he signed.

  "I am simply curious about her."  He replied looking back at the TV.

   "I'm your sister, Alec," I said, "that's not true." He sighed and looked at me.

  "Do not asked what is going through my mind sister," he said, "because even I don't know yet."

(Scarlett POV)