Prologue

Emile Smith-Rowe and Hero Fiennes-Tiffin both are half siblings and if your wondering why they have two surnames it's because of their mother wanting to date two men who have two surnames. Hero is two years older than Emile, hero is born in November 6th and Emile was born in July 28th.

They both grew up wanting to become footballers for their favourite football team but at the end they did. Emile and Hero joined the same football team when they were little as their mother didn't want her kids to have children growing up like their father.

As they became footballers the boys wanted to have their mother's surname at the back of their football kit.

Hero is doing well with West Ham, he lives close to his brother and mother, he has a girlfriend named Josephine Langford who is an Australian actress who has a sister who is also in the same occupation as jo.

As for Emile, he is impressing Mikel Arteta his manager with his skills for Arsenal, he also has a girlfriend named Selena O'Donovan who is currently pregnant.

Author ✍🏽
Hi this is my first time making a book but please ignore the mistakes. This book will start off as the boys making their way to their dream team.
Make sure the star is orange 🧡