✨Chapter 11✨

Emile's POV- 15 years old

Well as you know my brother is getting married so it seems that I'm going to be on my own.

We are still with our siblings except the Smith-Rowe sisters of mine, "Hero so your leaving me as your getting married!" I ran out of the dessert parlour and I start to run and I don't know where I'm heading. I hope he doesn't find me. I don't want to see him leave the house where I'm going to be on my own without someone close to my age. 

I am still running, I haven't even stopped to take a breath. My phone rings and it's Hero, I'm not answering so he could get ignored. Than an unknown caller is ringing me and I know for sure it's Hero. Than Jo rings me and she can get declined by me for stealing my brother. I'm still running and my phone is going off, I still don't know where I am.

I ended up in a random park, I need to find a sign to see where I am. I'm in Regent park I ran a lot from where we were eating dessert. I rang Titan on caller ID so he doesn't tell Hero where I am.

"Titan hello don't tell Hero I'm calling you but could you pick me up from Regent park please and just say one of your mates is calling you for a drink" Titan said ok to picking me up. I text Hero by writing that I'm at a friends house so don't worry where I am and not to contact me for a bit.

Titan arrives with Mercy, "so little brother what's up?" Mercy called me little brother aww. "Umm I'm not talking to Hero for a bit so could you take me to your house and hide me for a day or two please" "No problem but what if Hero comes around?" Good question. "Well I know you two have a house which Hero doesn't go to so could I stay there. And how come you two have a house and Hero doesn't." Imagine if he does have a house. "Mate he found out today that my dad got him a house" What? "So he's definitely leaving me." I want to cry at this point but I'm not going to show my emotions.

*Buzz Buzz* It's Hero the boy that wants to leave me. And it also says I know your not at a friends house because I checked in with your mates and your football mates so don't lie to me.

I feel like asking him about his lying situation with his new house. You know what I'm going to say that.

So I'm typing my message to Hero: it's alright for you to lie to me about your new HOUSE that your rich dad bought you.

Now I'm waiting for his reply. So he replied with I was going to tell you but tell me where you are.

So I told him to go to every house to see where I am. He writes back a hour later saying I'm not at any of my parents houses, my girlfriends or my mates and he said he's worried.

I told him not to worry and plus I said that I would like to sleep on a park bench at Regent tonight so don't worry and enjoy your warmth with your fiancé in your new house.

"Hey buddy we are at Mercy's house." "Would you guys come in?" I bat my eyes so they could say yes and they did. "I'll have the small room" but Mercy shakes her head at my remarks. "No Hero would kill us if he found out that I put you in a small room"

Titan comes back from hiding his car. And we go to the cinema room to watch a movie so Hero thinks no one is here and plus there is camera footage in the house to see if he is knocking.

Eventually Hero arrives at Mercy's house and it's nearly midnight. He shouts "EMILE I HAVE BEEN TO EVERY HOUSE AND EVEN MY NEW ONE TO FIND YOU AND I KNOW YOUR IN THERE WITH BOTH MERCY AND TITAN AND I ALSO WENT TO EVERY BENCH IN REGENT PARK SO PLEASE OPEN THE GATES AND DOORS!!!" "Who told him to go to Regent park?" Titan starts to laugh. "I did" I also start to laugh.

Hero is sitting by the gate waiting for the gate to open but then he hops the fence and I know for sure that there is a window opened. Oops.

He's right here in front of my face. "So Emile can we talk?" What's there to talk about I told him to leave me alone? "What do you want Hero I'm watching a movie with my brother and sister?" "No no no they are not your brother or sister, they aren't even related to you by blood" and what's it got to do with him. "But they are around my age and my other siblings are under the age of 10 so yeah I could them as my siblings" Hero sits there for a while I watch the movie.

I woke up around 9:00 and we are still in the cinema room and Hero and his half siblings are sleeping so I make my way to the kitchen to make myself breakfast but then the maid comes in and does the breakfast for me and I thank her.

"Hey little brother I see you eating breakfast" Mercy gives me a hug. "I have to because of training" Hero walks in "can we talk?" I want to say no but "ok" "I'm sorry for not telling you about my new house, I'm not going to leave you behind and plus your my brother so why would I leave you behind" he's not wrong about the last part.

We are officially talking and we always invite Mercy, Titan, Jo and Katherine to our days out.

At the moment me and Sally are on a break and it's breaking my heart, I saw her kissing some guy. But she keeps saying that he kissed her and she didn't kiss him back. And Hero said I should make amends which I have and we have made them amends because she is pregnant with my baby, I don't know how I'm going to tell my parents.

Well me and Sally are having a meal with my mums and dads family so we could break the news. "Well Mum and Dad I'm having a baby" I feel so guilty I run out of the room. I'm a runner when it comes to situations like this. "Emz it's ok, I know you didn't mean to have a child at this age" as Hero walks into my room. I'm crying and I want mum and dad to help me out with this baby.

"Emile Smith-Rowe come down please, I have spoken to Sally and we think it's alright for you guys to have the baby even though your too young but we will support you and Sally's family are saying the same." I hug mum. "I'm sorry for this to happen" "Don't be sorry you are both 16 and 15 and your having a baby" I'm so glad mum and dad are happy and this time I can't rely on Hero in this situation. And he's saying he wants to postpone the wedding so his niece or nephew could be attending on his special day.