chapter 3 - watermelon sugar bye!

We sat in silence for twenty minutes before I decided to speak up. "Can't you just use your godly powers to break us out of here?"

"Are you mentally enslaved and intellectually subservient!!" His voice filled with rage. "The brilliantly handsome, charitable genius, Tony Stark designed these prisons. He has such a beautiful mind and it took him months to build this place, I wouldn't destroy it to save my life." The way Loki was acting made me think Tony Stark was more than his enemy, could he be in love with Ironman??!!!!! "Jeez my bad." I mutter. I pull out my favourite book, Pride and Prejudice and start reading, suddenly Harry Styles appears. "You're not like the other girls Y/N, you like to read."

"Harry, how did you find me?"

"I used my watermelon sugar to locate your heartbeat. I'm here to break you out."

"Good luck with that." Loki says sarcastically. "How will you manage to free her from this dungeon, you're just a puny mortal."

"Oh, you wanna go bruv?!" Harry taunts. How hadn't I noticed?! Harry was in his roadman outfit, I can't believe I didn't notice the black puffer jacket and supreme fanny pack. "Loki, Harry, Listen to me, this isn't you. Don't do this, don't hurt him, listen to my voice, it's me, it's ok."

"C'mon let's get out of here." Harry grabs my wrist and pulls me towards the door.

"NO! I'm staying with Loki, he's the only one that understands me."

"I can't believe this Y/N, why would you leave me for this bozo?"

"Loki is ten times the man you'll ever be! Get out NOW!" Harry walked out and never looked back, just like my dad when he went to go get milk.

"Y/N you shouldn't have done that." Loki says while he stares at his feet.

"WHY NOT?!!! IS IT A CRIME TO LOVE YOU!!! I break down sobbing while Loki stares at me in pure shock. "You- you love me?."

"Yes. It was love at first sight." I bit my lip hoping that he feels the same about me.

"Well, that's unexpected" He turns around and blasts the door open using his green magic, leaving me cold, heartbroken and alone in the Avenger's tower dungeon, because I was only in my brother's best friend's t-shirt and my snap back.

*Y/Ns outfit*

~writers note 🍉 ~

~writers note 🍉 ~

hai my bbs! SOWWWWY this took 4evahhh. Ive been working hard at harvard doing my forensic sience degree, im top of the class! 😎 theres this boi in my class and hes really deep (reminds me of loki) 😉 he has black ewmo hair and a sk8er boi vibey stile. he loves talking about putin and hes defo a commie, but im alright with that cuz relantionships are about sacrfice even if im the only doing it

GOTTA GOOOOOOO bai my babes