chapter 5 - poop mountains

I scream, trying to call on my purple lights to fight him but it's too late. He already has me in his hold. "LET ME GO!" I scream. He chuckles darkly. " We could have done this the easy way Y/N" I twist out of his hold and plant my hands in his wrinkly rat cheeks. "This isn't you..." I whisper. He stares at me and then bitch slaps me across the face. I'm out cold.

I awake in an underground sewer. My eyes adjust to the light when I take in my surroundings and see an entire kingdom made of shit. I wonder how much of it is mine. All those nights after I had too much chilli. I was a menace to my beautiful toilet bowl. I'm snapped back to reality by sloshy footsteps against poo floors. Sensei Ratty steps through the door. He chucks me a gray beanie, a white shirt with little crosses on it and a tatty dark grey hoodie. I stare at Sensei ratty and notice that he is wearing a plaid shirt and leather jeans. "You got a fat bunda...." I whisper quietly. A rosey blush rises on his cheeks and he says "Thanks" He kicks his foot softly into the poo out of embarrassment. I stifle a laugh. Sensei Ratty looks painfully beautiful when he isnt trying to murder me.

~ writer notes ~

HELLO MY SCRUMPTIOUS LITTLE WORM PIE POOPYS!!! how are weeeeeeee?? I'm so sowwwwwy about this short chapter but ive been in a great mood as of recent. remember my ex that threw my in the crackhouse? My new boyfriend kyle stabbed him 😍 🥰 😘  so yeah anywayy me and kyle are actually getting married in kmart tmw and ur all invited!!! oh god gtg my ex came back from the dead urghhh why does he keep coming back to lifee!

well see u late shit holes byeeeee!