𝐈𝐈

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐕𝐀𝐍𝐒' 𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐆𝐎, 𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐎𝐈𝐒
𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐃𝐀𝐘

𝐌𝐚𝐞 𝐏𝐎𝐕 .

"Dolaa !" I screamed through the one story house, searching for my bestfriend who I hadn't seen all day.

"I'm in the kitchen!" She yelled back, making me roll my eyes in response.

"Of course yo fatass is in the kitchen again." I spoke smartly as I giggled, but was interrupted when I felt a strong impact against my back.

"Why you always hittin' me?! I'm not a fockin punchin' bag!" I exclaimed as I rubbed the stinging sensation on my back away.

"You so damn dramatic." She laughed at me, rolling her eyes.

"No, cause you always beating on me! Now what if I just fell out and died? Now i'm dead, dead as a cockroach."

"You trynna say I got roaches?" Dola raised her eyebrow, waiting for me to answer.

"No, i ain't never say that. But, I am looking at a big ass roach infront of me." I smirked, waiting for her response to the smart remark.

"Bitch-" she cut herself off as she punched me in my shoulder. 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯.

Instead of saying ow like I always do, I decided to be dramatic; because I could really be Leonardo Dicaprio if I wanted to.

I fell on the floor and landed on my back, on the kitchen floor with my eyes closed and tongue out; arms crossed across my chest.

casket style.

"bitch you killed me!" I screamed before I laid back down and got back into my fixed position.

I laid there waiting on her to give me some type of dramatic reaction, but all she did was step on me.

"Now who the roach?" She asked me in a sarcastic tone, walking to her room as she chucked the skittles that she had in her hand into her mouth.

I got up and followed her, getting into the same position that i was in while we were in the kitchen, on her bedroom floor.

"Girl, you are not dead. i just watched you get up and walk in here." Dola scoffed, shaking her head at me.

"You wanna be the real life smh so bad." I rolled my eyes at her.

"i'm gone ignore that lil comment, starkeisha. anyway, you comin' to my friend's house with me?" She asked me, a pleading look in her eyes.

"What friend?" I asked, wanting to make sure we weren't gonna be around somebody that was weird.

"Bri. I don't think you met her yet, but she cool. Y'all should get along."

"Ohh okay. I'll go with you-"

"Your phone ringing." Dola cut me off as she pointed at my phone that was buzzing on the marble counter, making me turn my attention to it and look at the caller ID.

INCOMING CALL: BIO MOM.

"I'm not answerin that, I don't know why she keep callin me. I never answer." I explained to Dola, kind of being fed up with her abrupt phone calls.

"Just block the bitch."

"I would've did that a long time ago, but she be sending me money to try to get me to talk to her. I'm not finna block my blessings."

Dola laughed at me, shaking her head. "you something else."

"we already knew. imma go get in the shower though, lemme know when we about to go."