Bouquet

⚠️Depression, possible sensitive topics (bullying, hints of abuse), own quirk AU.⚠️

Searching

Searching

Searching

Multiverse found

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chaos erupted from the once peaceful atmosphere as they suddenly heard a voice screaming, "I LIVE!"

Class 1B were screaming along with Mineta. Eri was sitting down with Kota in her arms and both were watching Fern with wide eyes. Inko watched everything with growing concern while everyone else stood in various poses ready to attack. Fern just looked around completely oblivious to the villains who were looked ready to kill at a moment's notice and the really big feather hovering at their neck.

"Is everything alright?" Fern cocked their head to one side accompanied by a look of bewilderment as everyone let go of the breath they were holding.

Y/N -

Yes, everything is alright - Nezu stated as he sipped his tea with an aura of tranquillity surrounding him.

"Ane gays, today is an AU I call Bouquet, and without further adieu. IT'S SHOWTIME" Fern ended with a shout.

Everyone sits back down and turns towards the screen as it lit up and immediately showed 8 flowers before switching to an emerald green-eyed Midoriya walking in the park when he comes across a baby Uraraka crying with a grazed knee. without missing a beat he turns around to the box behind him before picking out a lavender flower and tickling Uraraka's nose with it. As she cries out in laughter he gently places the lavender in her hand, before looking up and seeing her father rush over. Before Midoriya leaves he hears Uraraka bubble out t-t-tun tu. He grins while watching Uraraka be carried away by her father.

As this was playing we hear Midoriya singing over the video. "I've got this big ol' box with all of these flowers. Aren't they pretty, I'm walking for hours feeling witty. So I stumble upon you not having a good day. So I say, hey hey, just take one of my flowers. And you say thanks and it brightens up your day and you head on your way."

Did anyone else notice that the box disappears and reappears when necessary - Iida asked while doing his signature hand choppy thingy.

Y/N -

Yeah, you're right - Hawks said with Endeavour rolling his eyes next to him.

"Everything will be explained as the AU goes on I promise," Fern exclaimed to the others before walking up to Endeavour and leaning down. "Do one more thing that annoys me and I'll expose you to everyone," Fern said getting softer with each word until Endeavour had to lean forward to hear them. "Got. It?" Endeavour nodded in fear as he saw the fluffed up ears, flicking tail and glowing eyes piercing through his soul. Fern turned around to people averting their eyes or watching in strange fascination at the showdown. "What?" They asked with a gentle shrug of the shoulders, eyeing both Dabi and Todoroki who both shared a look of silent respect through their monotone eyes. Fern discretely nodded to them before facing the screen. "Let's get back to it."

"Now I have one less flower but that's okay because I say that I'll be okay. Just 7 pretty flowers all wrapped in a box." Midoriya opens the box to see the 7 remaining flowers. "I wish they were limitless but they're not." The camera turns to see Inko and Hisashi Midoriya arguing in the doorway with a baby Midoriya peeking around the corner. Inko fell to the floor as Hisashi slammed the door shut behind him, Midoriya quickly pulled a sunflower out of the box before carefully walking towards Inko and wiping away the tears that cascaded down her face before falling in her arms with his own waterfalls starting. As the box's lid closes, a line is seen being etched into the underside next to an identical line.