𝑴𝒐𝒔𝒕 𝒄𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒊c𝒊𝒛𝒆𝒅 𝒌-𝒑𝒐𝒑 𝒈𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒑- 𝑩𝑳𝑨𝑪𝑲𝑷𝑰𝑵𝑲.

Its time for me to speak up about this matter now, as it has been happening more now. They laugh, people say "why do they laugh for nothing..?" They cry "why are they crying over nothing" they smile "why do they always have to smile..?" They sing "why are their vocals so dry?" They dance "they surely don't know how to dance" they do aegyo "what the heck this is not even cute" they try to be funny "you'll call this funny?" They try to send love to blinks "are blinks even their own fans"

What the heck people? DEAR BLACKPINK IS NOW CRITICIZED FOR EXISTING! I mean what did they even do for getting this much hate, this much criticism? I of course (we) don't care about haters but like isn't this too much now?? What problem do these butt hurting k-pop fans have!? A girl group debuting in YG Entertainment on 8 August almost debuted five years ago, made their debut from boombayah.. ok the song was banned because of mentioning of a brand but WHY HATE ON THE GIRLS!? Its not their fault, it's the company's fault for adding such a lyrics and common these people are not even korean to say anything about the banning thing because it's only done in Korea. Y'all are seriously okay with those weird lyrics western artists make... Every lyrics of their is se3ual and it's okay but a mentioning of brand is NEVER okay for y'all. A round of applause for this stupidity.

After their debut,dance practice was released and y'all be hating on them for even dancing!? I mean it's a dance step, unless you'll are some professional dancers you'll are no one to say that the dances are easy.
They trained for years atleast not like y'all sitting at home doing nothing and saying these things to hard working people. Please respect.

And firstly why does no one speaks about Jennie? She has a single parent which is only her mother, she grew in new Zealand sometimes away from her mother, alone... She came to Korea, trained for almost 6-7 years... Got selected in a gg, then her half of her friends left the group, atleast 3 didn't, thankfully. She debuted, she was the face of the group, she was given more attention but do y'all even know an idol getting the most attention is not an easy things. It means they have to work so hard not even a single mistake should be done, inspite the fact mistakes happen. You'll will forgive the mistake of yourself, your family your friends but not of an idol? Why? Are they aliens? Are they not human? Idols are human but I'm not sure of you people because the personality you people contain is just inhumane. She worked so hard, she hurted herself badly. No one cared about her injury in her ankles and legs but everyone noticed that she isn't being that active in rehearsal than other members are labelled her as LAZY. While y'all be sitting at home doing nothing and labelling her that. Shame on you people.

If you'll don't agree simply leave this book, remove votes, report or do whatever yall want because I, ME, MYSELF AND I know I'm not saying anything wrong and that's way too enough for me. Thank you! ^^