Spicy night ⚠️ 13+ ⚠️

A few days after I went out with Ercole,he called me up again wondering if I would like to come to his place and have dinner. I happily accepted! A few hours later i walked over to Ercole's house. I knocked on the door and he opened up. "Ah! Ciao (y/n)! I'm so glad you could make it!" He said as he motioned his hand for me to come in. I walked in and looked around. He had a nice place! "The food is ready,you take a seat and I'll be back soon." He said. I took a seat at his table and looked at my hands. He soon came in with two plates of pasta. He sat one down in from of me and we began eating.
time skip

"Ah! That was really good Ercole! And I thought to said you couldn't bake." I said with a giggle. "Bake! I never said I could cook." He said as he raised an eyebrow. "Oh.I guess so." I said back.

We then watched a movie and ate candy. It started getting late and I thought it was about time for me to go back home. I stood up and walked to the door. "Tonight was fun Ercole! Thanks for inviting me!" I said as started to open the door. "What if it didn't have to end?" He asked with a smirk. I looked back at him. "Huh?" I asked. "What if it didn't have to end?" He asked again. I then smirked. "What do you have in mind?" I asked as I raised an eyebrow.

He ran over to me and grabbed my wrist and pulled me upstairs. He then opened his bedroom door. He had a nice room with dark sheets. "What do you think?" Hw asked as he looked down at me. "Hm. Maybe we could." I said back while smirking. "Good enough for me." He said as he slammed me up against the wall. He then slipped his tongue into my mouth. Spit dripped down my chin as ours mixed together. He then traveled his lips down my neck.

I held his shoulders as he held my hips. He then started sucking my my neck which left a hickey. He then took of his shirt and I took off mine. We still had our pants on tho. He then started grinding his body up against mine. He had a devilish smirk on his face while he was doing it. While I was already turned on,he pulled me over to the bed.

He then got on top of me and took of his pants. I slipped mine off as well. We were both in our under wear now as he unattached my bra. He started traveling kisses down them. He smirked and licked his two fingers and went in on me. "Ercole~" I moaned as I closed my eyes and tilted my head back. "Do you like that?" He asked witha smirk. I nodded.

He then took of his under wear and I took mine off. His hair was now messed up with made him took extremely hot! He put on protection then stuck it into my and started thrusting his hips. We were shaking the bed. He started doing a sexy moan. "More?" He asked. I nodded. He went harder and picked up the pase. He then turned me around and started humping me. The bed would slam up against was wall as he went harder.

He then got back to the front. "(Y/n)~" he moaned. All the sudden,he came. He fell over and took off the protection. We were both panting and sweating. My legs were left shaking and so were my hands. He looked over at me and smiled. "I've always wanted to do that to you." He said in a low tone. "Rail me?" I asked. He nodded. "Well,looks like your dream came true." I said back. He then giggled and kissed me one more time until we both fell asleep together.

Gosh! What the heck did I just write!? 😅 well,you guys asked for it. Hope you enjoyed reading it. 😉