Lovers at Last (Jc Caylen)

"What are you doing?!" You screamed at him.

"Packing!"

"Why? I thought what we had was going ok?"

"I need to be honest. I found someone better. Prettier, smarter and way better than you." And that was when the tears spilled. "You were never good enough for me! I knew that I never loved you from the beginning! I never did. Ever." He laughed as he started walking out. "Oh, and heres the pictures we took." He said, throwing a stack of polaroid picutres at me, fluttering them the ground around me.

"Please come back. I love you. I always will."

"No. I'm leavng for good. I can't stand you anymore." He said, slapping me across the face.

"Why did you do that?"

"You deserved it."

"No I didn't."

"You also deserve thise, for making me wait for this girl for 7 months. 7 months, We've lived together. And I regret every moment of it." He punched me hard in the lip, knocking me to the ground. And I turned into a sobbing mess, flinching when the door was slammed so hard, it boucned back open again, moving back and forth.

The door then creaked, signalling that someone else had entered my apartment.

"Y/n? Y/n!" I heard My friend and neighbor yelling. I tried yelling back, but no words came out. "Y/n where are you? I saw him walk out. I knew something happened. Please answer me." I tried making a noise, and I ended up being able to shuffle around some of the fallen pictures.

He walked up, shocked at my appearance. A bloody lip, a red mark on my face and tear stained cheeks.

"What's wrong? Baby please speak to me." Did her just call me baby?

"I-I, he. I don't k-know." More tears spilled form my eyes, dripping onto the floor.

"Here come here. Jc's here for you." He said pulling into his chest, comforting me the best he could. "Can I tell you something?" I nodded into his chest, studying the rise and fall of his chest. "Since the first day I met you, I've had the biggest crush on you. And from the day I saw him treat you the way he treated you, I knew this day was coming. He was a cheater and a liar and I never trusted him." I decided to stop his little rant.

"You liked me? That's impossible. And don't call him that. I know he did osme bad things, but I loved him. I love him."

"Please, for your benefit, come to your senses about him. He's a bad influence. He left you for another girl and called you ugly and stupid and a terrible person. Which you're the complete opposite of those words. You're pretty, smart and god I really want to kiss you right now." What? He started leaning in, and it took a couple seconds to comprehend what the situation was. After figuring it out, I leaned in too, bringing our lips to meet in the middle.

After a few minutes, we pulled back, staring into each others eyes. And just like that, we kissed again. Things got heated, and as soon as I knew it, I was being carried into my room. Our lips still together, not wanting to break the sweet sensation going through our bodies, we laid on the bed. Nothing was happening, and I didn't want to change it. His lips were soft and he was gentle. I couldn't handle rough right now. My life was spiratically spiraling down every second of every day. There was no stopping it.

But I could put it on pause with him. He was the one. From the minute he kissed me to right now, I was infatuated with him. Or maybe the idea of having someone there, when I'm crying, laughing, smiling or breaking apart. As long as he's here.

We kissed so much, our lips were starting to burn. I liked the feeling. It made me feel secure, for some odd reason. Maybe because he never kissed me and now I have someone who will.

"We should stop." He finally said.

"Why? I thought we were having fun."

"I, we were. It's just."

"Just, what?"

"Nothing." We started kissing again, but ended earlier than we thought. We ended up laying in bed together, his arm around my waist and me curled into his chest, his other arm holding me protectively.

"Can I say something, y/n?"

"Sure thing, Jc."

"I-I think I'm in love with you."

"Oh really? Even though we practically just started dating, I feel like I've loved you longer than I thought."

"Really? You're not lying right?"

"Not even close to it. Oh man, I'm tired from todays events. We should sleep, Jc."

"Ok." He said, and kissed my forehead, and I closed my eyes.

Before we fell asleep, I heard him mumble something.

"Goodnight, my love." And we fianlly fell asleep.