Chapter 15 spring break is here

Hey guys I'm sorry I haven't been updating I've been working hard on getting ready for test for awhile.

I woke up with a smile on my face and jumped out of bed and jumped up and down on the bed "girl chill" I heard blake say "SPRING BREAK AFTER TODAY" caused we still have school today then we are off for a week. He got up and hugged me "well go shower and get ready" he said and I jumped off the bed and grabbed crop top and skinny jeans and went to take a shower. When I got out I did my makeup spring makeup kind of thing. I put on my clothes and straighten my hair. When I walked out blake walked in.

"Frank joe wake up spring break is tomorrow WAKE UP!" I shouted running down the hall and went into the kitchen and fixed up a good breakfast meal. "Bad news for you we got a case to start today" frank said rubbing his eyes as he came into view. "GOSH DANG IT FRANK" I said and put the food down on the table "yes I know right" joe and blake said "okay whats the case about" I asked as we ate. "It's in California and it's party related some people has been getting drugged and stuff like that and it's been happening more recent than they liked" joe said and I nodded "okay so we leave today" I asked "yep" franks said and I got up "alright I'll go pack" I said "California here I come" I said and went into my room and blake came in and grabbed his luggage and I did the same.

"Man a case today oh well it gets me from going to school" I said and blake chuckled I packed my makeup bag and put in some clothes spring and summer clothes and my hairbrush and my straightener and some shoes and zipped up my bag. "Alright I'm ready" I said and grabbed my phone and left my room "can we go by the bank please so I can get some money to spend in California" I asked and frank nodded. I put my bag and Blake's bag in the trunk and we drove to the bank "ma'am I would like to have 250 dollars out of my bank account thanks" I said "250" blake asked "yes new outfit and stuff jeez" I said and grabbed my money and we went to the airport. When we got there every guy stared at me and blake glared at them and helped me with my bag and we walked in the airport.

"Y'all's flight will be here in an hour so find a seat and have a nice day" the girl said and we walked off and found a seat. Blake held my hand my phone went off and Carmen's name showed up "oops forgot to tell her I wasn't coming to school" i said and answered the call and you could hear her yell "hush girl I'm in the airport" I said "why you there" she asked "hint frank and joe" I said to afraid to say we are on a case in case someone was listening. "Oh okay" she said and we talked and then our flight was called "alright by Carmen" I said and hung up and we walked In the plane we found our seats in no time.

An hour later..

I heard ticking frank was next to me and so was joe. Frank and joe wear asleep I looked under my seat and there it was a bomb! I gulped "frank wake up" I said barely tapping him "what" he said sleepily "bomb" I said "what" he said "bomb under my seat right now bomb that goes ka-boom" I said and he sat up fast he looked under my seat "crap" he said and woke joe up.

"Yes bro" joe said and frank pointed my seat and joe looked under it and his eyes went wide "I'll tell the pilot" he said and got up and ran to the pilot. He came back a minute later "he said he'll land the aircraft in two minutes" joe said "he said he was a bomb expert" joe said and when the plane landed and the pilot came rushing to us and I pointed under me and blake saw him go down i don't know why he was thinking that way. He came up "bro get away from her" he said "blake" I whispered hoarsely "there is a bomb under me" I said and he stared at me with wide eyes. The pilot quickly disabled the bomb and threw it out and started flying the aircraft. I sank back into my seat. Blake kissed me and went back to his seat. Five hours later we arrived in California "yay finally" I said and we got to our hotel and signed in and we got a suit with a bedroom next to it with a door going to it. "I think someone didn't want us coming here" I said after we unpacked "yeah that explosion would have taken everyone out" frank said and I looked at him "yeah but who could be so fast and quick to put it under my seat while I was still awake" I said "blake was next to joe and there was this dude with a brief case" I said slowly at the last part.

"Brief case.... THATS IT! I hope but we don't know who he is but his brief case had a little bulk to it" I said "yeah I noticed it and after he got up it didn't have a bulk to it" joe said "this case gets harder by the minute" I said and everyone nodded "let's sleep" I said and they went into their bedroom and me and blake got into bed "California" he whispered "yep" I said and we fell asleep. Two hours later we woke up and ate dinner and we decided to just discuss what has happened and then actually start tomorrow.

When we woke up the next day we got dressed I was wearing a dress that stopped a little past my knees and some heels. I did my makeup and put my hair into a pony tail. "Alright I'm ready let's see what we can get done today with the case" I said and we headed out blake holding my hand as we walked outside and went to the last party and walked around and searched for some clues as we walked I caught a sight of something in the sand. I got down on my knees and brushed the sand off the object "GUYS I FOUD SOMETHING!" I said and they turned around and came back it was a bracelet that said aldean on it. "Wow what a lead on this but who is aldean" joe asked "a persons name joe" I said sarcastically and he rolled his eyes.

We went to the police that has hired us to help them "aldean, aldean I'll have to look into this one there's a lot of aldeans out there" he a said and we went back to the hotel and searched the place just to make sure no one left a surprise. Then we decided just to wait for a party to come up and we went to sleep after eating dinner.

THERE YALL GO SORRY I HAVENT BEEN UPDATING BEEN STUDYING AND GETTING READY FOR TESTS!