Chapter 6 day two of my undercover job

HEY GUYS!

I woke up at 7:30 to see frank and joe watching tv and I looked down and see an arm around my waist what the heck I though "frank" I whispered and he looked over and I pointed to this arm "blakes" he said and I was like okay then "he likes you he literally was growling and pacing yesterday" he said and I raised a brow at him "really" I asked and he nodded and I looked at him. He actually look cute sleeping but no one would know I said that. His arm pulled me closer to him and I shivered gosh dang it! Frank and joe smirked at me and wriggled their eyebrows at me I glared at them. "Not cool frank and joe not cool" I said and turned over and watched Blake and I smirked "idea time" I said and I heard frank and joe mumble oh no "hand me my lipstick" I said and joe got up and handed it too me and I put it on my lips and kissed gently on Blake's cheeks and forehead and got slowly and put my lipstick up and took pictures and it's about time we get up "blake wake up Blakey" I said and I gave him a nickname I chuckled at that "blakey?" He asked sleeply "your new nickname is Blakey" I said and he nodded slowly and got up and went to the bathroom and looked in the mirror "what the.." He said and looked at me and I smirked "did you do this" he said and I looked away with a smile on my face and walked out the room "maybe" and I shut the door. I walked down and saw Fenton and his wonderful wife down stairs "SAM" I heard blake yell as I stepped foot into the kitchen and Fenton and his wife turned and raised a eyebrow "Sam come on did you do this if so then-" he stopped himself as he saw Fenton and his wife and I stuck my tongue at him and smiled and ran out the door and he chased after me "puppy love" I heard Fenton say and I ran into the lawn and got tackled by blake and we fell onto the ground and I looked into his eyes and he looked into mine "I like you Sam very much. I didn't like that perv I was literally ready to go in there to beat that dude up" he said and I looked at him and well I had to admit he was starting to grow on me. "Well we start off with a date no bedroom business" I said and he nodded with a smile and got up and picked me up and twirled me around and I chuckled. "No funny business I have one condition no going out with other girls at all I catch you I'll will tie you to a tree and eat my food in front of you" I said chuckling as he nodded with wide eyes and we walked back in and caught frank joe Fenton and their mother staring out the window "liked the show that we put on out side" I said and watched them as they jumped and turned around and I laughed. It's 12:45 "well better go get a shower and get ready for my job this case is gonna be a long one" I said and I walked in franks and joes room where the bathroom that we share is and grabbed my crop top and skinny jeans and took a shower and got out twenty minutes later and put my hair up in a pony tail after I brushed and I put on my makeup and put on perfume. I walked out and grabbed my boots and slipped them on as I walked down the stairs. "Whoa you look good" blake said and I blushed gosh darn it. "Well let's start to head out" I said and got on my bike and they followed blake in my car and frank and joe on their bikes. We stopped a mike away I put on my mic and ear piece. "Alright see you in a couple of hours gave each of them a hug and rode off and parked and stepped in. I started cleaning the tables and chairs. "So much crap stuck to this how can they eat on this" I said "don't know Sam they just never had much janitor that would stay" frank said and I stopped mid clean "that's it" I said "what is" joe asked.

"Why would they quit on their first day of their job" I said "right you got a point something has to be going on a drug dealer or smuggler is involve in this" frank said "joe can you do me a favor ask around or hunt them down and ask them questions about this maybe they suspect something" I said "okay" he said and left "blake now will help with this since joe left" frank said. "Alright" I said and went back to cleaning on the tables and chairs I was running out of breathe I mean I was breathing darn good cause I'm literally having to scrub so hard to get this dried on food on the table "ugh really I never suspected to be dried food on dried food" I said "well you have twenty five minutes left" blake said and I just went back to cleaning and then went to pick up my paycheck. "Alright head home I'm going straight there" I said and jumped on my bike and tried to start it "guys" I said "what's the matter Sam" frank asked"my bike won't start I'll have to walk it to where y'all are at" I said and walked my bike to them and frank checked it out "no wonder someone disconnected the starter to the engine" he said and reconnected it and I started it and it came to life and I jumped on and we rode home when we got home I ran up and took a quick five minute shower to get all the sweat off of me and then changed into a tank top and sweatpants and ate dinner. "So" I said as we walked in franks and joes room and we all sat and talked about the case and anything that might tie to the case. Then we watched tv for an hour and we went to sleep.

THERE YOU GUYS GO ANOTHER UPDATE!