Chapter 22 i find out something shocking and exciting

HEY GUYS! HERE IS THE TWIST IN THE STORY CHAPTER!

I woke up and run to the bathroom sick at my stomach before that I notice blake wasn't here he left a note saying he is going to hang out with his friends and then I puked "oh nasty WAIT" I checked my calender "I missed my monthly" I check back a month ago that's when I missed and I didn't know. I called Carmen "GIRL ITS BEEN A WHILE!" She shouted and I puked again "what's wrong" she asked concerned "I need you to go and get me a pregnancy test" I asked her "okay I will be there in twenty minutes" she said and I got up flushed the toilet and cleaned my face and I slipped on some sweatpants and a loose shirt. Twenty minutes came and Carmen came running in. She handed it to me and I took it.

"We have to wait five minutes" she said and she looked at me with a smile "what" I asked "I'm gonna be an aunt" she said "but we are not sisters" I said with a smile "so we basically like sisters" she said and I hugged her. Then I checked it "positive" I said and smiled "so what you gonna do about your detective friends and blake" she asked "I'll tell frank and Joe but a surprise for blake cause I'm gonna cook everything that goes with baby like baby peas baby carrots" I said and she chuckled "only you" she said. "SAM" I heard frank call Carmen smiled as we walked to the kitchen I grinned "what" joe and frank said "I'm pregnant" I said and they stared at me then rushed over and hugged me "time to get cooking on the baby peas and stuff" Carmen said and we filled in what we are gonna do "frank and joe if blake shows up early keep him busy" I said "we are gonna have to get a doctor to see how for along you are" Carmen said "yeah but not right now too busy" I said as we got the food cooking I heard a car door shut "crap" I heard Carmen say "he is back" she said "yeah I know" I told her and frank and joe rushed out.

Frank pov

"Blake I need help" frank said "what is it" blake asked "Sam's car is having engine trouble" I said I saw joe trying to disable the engine and then he have me the thumbs up. I walked blake to the car and he looked in it. "Ah here's the problem the engine is disabled well the starter is" he said and fixed it and walked inside "oh I hope that was enough time for Sam and Carmen" joe said "yeah" I said.

Sam pov

The door opened and just in time I had it set up on the table "good luck girlie your gonna need it" Carmen said as she left "what did she mean by that" blake asked as he kissed me "um" I said and pointed to the table. "Oh lunch yay" he said and then he stared it "baby peas baby carrots" I know this trick from full house but everything else is not a baby kind of food" he said he looked at me and he said "your pregnant" and I nodded "yes" I said and he hugged me and kissed me "yay I'm gonna be a father" he said "im gonna call the doctor get appointment to see how long I am so eat" I said and went to the phone "hey doc I want to know if I can set appointment for tomorrow at 1:35 pm" I said "the cause I'm pregnant" I said to the doctor "okay" I said and hung up and ate food with blake and we talked about what we are going to do "I still wanna work with frank and joe but for now we can work on small stuff with frank and joe like call in numbers or whatever and I still wanna race but right now I can't seeing how I'm pregnant" I said laughing.

"Yeah" blake said he can't stop smiling "I'm going with you to the doctors tomorrow" he said and I nodded and we watched tv and talked for the rest of the day and we went to sleep. I was woke up by blake poking me in the face "wake up darling" he said and I smiled "how sweet" I said kissed him got up and went to take a shower and I put on jeans shorts and tank top and put my hair In a messy bun. We lounges around till 12:40 and we left for the doctors blake drove. "I'm gonna be a father I'm gonna be a father" he said with a smile. We arrived at 1:25 I signed in and we waited. "Sam" the nurse called and blake held my hand as we walked "you look quite young to be pregnant" the nurse said "I might be 18 and my birthday is in a month doesn't mean nothing as long as I still have friends and a good boyfriend which I have" I said and she raised her hands "sorry didn't mean to offend" she said "the doctor should be in soon" she said and walked out after she did her thing.

"Oh man" I said and blake took a hole of my hand and kissed and the door opened "hey Sam I'm doctor bobby" the doctor said "how you feeling" he asked "excited" I said "I wanna know how far along I am" I said "okay will take test and find out" he said and after he was done we had to wait "I am gonna be a mother" i said "I'm gonna be a father" blake said. He kissed me and the doc walked in "you are 5 weeks pregnant" he said and blake and I hugged each other. "Thanks doc" I said "no problem just stay off" he said "I know what to do eat healthy and stuff" I said. When we got home I told frank and joe how far along I was and messaged Carmen.

I was watching tv when frank and joe walked in with a folder "well this is gonna be hard" frank said "what" I said "you gonna have a kid that's what's gonna be hard" they said "and y'all are gonna be the uncles" I said "WHAT" they said "yes because your part of the family cause of how close we are" I said and we talked and blake and I went to bed and fell asleep.

SO SORRY GUYS MY INTERNET WENT OUT FOR A WEEK AND I JUST GOT IT BACK YESTERDAY!