🌸11||Mia🌸

Ara? Ara? What's wrong? "I shout before she falls down to the ground.

This is the first time something like this has ever happened to her. What happened to her? Why is she sweating so much? All of us try waking her up but she doesn't show any sign of sort.

Her breath rate was decreasing and her heart rate increasing. Whats wrong? Is it a panic attack? We immediately rush her to the hospital were they take her into one of the emergency wards to tend to her asking us to stay out.

I ring up her mom and tell her everything that happened , I know I shouldn't have brought her into this she would've been busy with other things but I didn't know what else to do and I thought she was the best one to know what could have caused this sudden reaction.

Aradhana aunty, Ara's mom arrived immediately. From the look on her face you could tell she was pretty worried. She asked me whether Ara had eaten any sort of almond confectionery to which I answered with a nod before going into the emergency ward to tend to her daughter. Yes! Ara's dad amd her both are doctors and the owners of the biggest hospital group in Korea ,but that's not what's important now,what's important is whether Ara is fine.

What does Ara eating Almond cake have to do with the way she reacted to it?

Jungkook's POV

What have I done? I heard someone talking to Mia, by the way she was dressed you could tell she was a doctor, she looked worried sick when Mia started describing what had happened. Is Ara allergic to Almonds? Why didn't she ever tell me? Its fine she didn't tell me she didn't even tell Mia!

I don't want anything to happen to her.

It's all my fault!

Tears start welling up in my eyes and before I know it I am crying.

"Hey don't worry she will be fine!" I hear Jin hyung say as he sits next to me.

"I hope she forgives me! It doesn't matter if she doesn't I want her to be fine, that's more than enough for me" I say in between sobs.

" Don't worry, she will be fine! Her mom's here and she is the best doctor I have seen! Also it wasn't your mistake, you didn't know none of us did!" Mia said coming and taking the empty seat to my right.

I just nod.

Please be alright Ara, I have no idea what I'll do if you are not.

Ara's POV

One minute I was in the park the next minute I am here lying on a hospital bed with an oxygen mask and a number of tubes with liquid flowing through them connected to my body and to add to my misery I have my mother at the far end of the room scolding me for having an almond cake.

"Ma! How would I know that the cake had almonds?" I shout across the room taking off my oxygen mask.

"You should've asked!" She says making her way to my bed with a tray full of different things, God knows what they were.

" I can't go around asking ' Excuse me does my surprise birthday cake have almonds in them? Oh they do sorry I can't eat because I am allergic to them' " I retort sarcastically