³

</3
Crown Princess of the Northern Empire :
Y/n

~

"Now, it isn't really nice spreading rumours about other people, don't you think so too princess?"

You instinctively looked up at the wall. A certain blonde male was staring right back at you with his mysterious violet eyes.

"Princess?" You blinked. "Wha-?" He let out a chuckle, amused by your funny behaviour.

A coat of pink dusted your cheeks as you realise the position you were in. Immediately taking a step back, you coughed. You looked at the noblemen and women and smiled.

"I thank you Prince Heinrey however I think I can beg to differ. No matter whether lowlives or noblemen run their mouths with my name, I feel honoured to be worth talking about. " You bowed, excusing yourself and walked away like the queen you are, leaving speechless noblemen and an amused prince.

After having small talk with a few people in the ball room, you honestly felt drained. You started to ask yourself where on earth was Azule. He was supposed to be back a few minutes ago.

Well, Sovieshu had saw you alone and wanted to approach you. To be truthful, you had peeked his interest after the Northern Empire's affair that happened almost a month ago. How you handled things so independently or how you just looked so cute in his eyes. [omg ew]

The said emperor was about to approach you when he suddenly felt a tug on his arm. "Your highness, you haven't answered Rashta yet. Hmph!" The girl pouted and looked away. "Hu-? Sorry Rashta what did you ask earlier? I promise to make it up to you," He comforted. In the eyes of many, it may look cute, except for about 4 people in the room.

"Rashta want to dance with your highness, please?" She begged, not feeling an inch of embarrassment.

The emperor reluctantly agreed, seeing as he had lost sight of the h/c nette.

You, who had realised Sovieshu was watching you and was about to approach you, immediately looked the other way and speed walked to somewhere less crowded.

While walking, you had saw Heinrey kneeling on the ground, offering Navier a rose. Your eyes widened and you backed away. 'What in the world am I getting myself into?' Not wanting to ruin their moment, you made a u-turn, unintentionally bumping into and albino duke.

"My goodness, I'm sorry," you apologised as you cursed yourself for bumping into so many people in one night. "It's fine," The said man softly answered as you walked away. That night, you really did more walking than talking.

~

By the end of the banquet, your foot was sore and blisters could be seen. Azule was nagging at you for not staying at one place but he stopped seeing your injured foot. Immediately, he knelt down, inspected your leg and got it treated. He asked you to rest and get your foot treated as soon as possible.

You complied and got ready to retire for the night. However, the moment you were about to fall asleep, you heard knocking on your window. 'What?'

You walked over to the window, opened it, and looked out. No one. Confused, you were about to close the window but something had zoomed past you and into your room.