Chapter 6

Sorry 😔 for the late updated ignore my mistake and have a good day 🥺💗😘
------------------------------------------------------------------

Rose:-"Tae you now that you get bully by Lisa so we make a plan😈".

Taehyung:-"Really what it is😳".While chewing the food.

Jennie:-"So first we are going to change your personality ".

Taehyung:-"So you mean that I am going to change my self". Asked in confusion.

Jisoo:-"Yes kinda"

Taehyung:-"Like make my self like a clown 🤡".

Rose:-"No🤦🏻‍♀️".

Jimin:-"So what is the plan you guys have make🤔".

Jisoo:-"So the plan is we are going to teach him how to fight and change his personality nothing else and your dressing Stiles 🙃".

Taehyung:-"👌🏻Ok so what I should do 🤔".

Jennie:-"First act like cold person".

Taehyung:-"Like Yoongi hyung did with others 😅".

Jisoo:-"Yes".

Rose:-"And after that we will teach you how to fight".

Taehyung:-"When should I start and about changing about clothes stile 🤔".

Jimin :-"I will choose you clothes".

Taehyung :-"Ok 😅so but I am not going to where the clothes that I wher in my home🙅🏻‍♂️ and I am not going to where makeup ok then when should I start".

Jennie:-"We are waiting for a particular time🤷🏻‍♀️and about it ther in no need to where makeup 🙅🏻‍♀️ you look beautiful without it ".

Jisoo:-"She is write their no need to apply it you look beautiful without it".

Taehyung:-Blush"Thank you guys when I should start".

Jimin:-"What about after lunch period".

Rose:-"What do you mean 🤔".

Jimin:-"I mean when was reach to the class there will be particularly 10 minutes and when teacher came inside the class they will be 10 minutes because staff room is not so quite close so that time so you can start at that time 😗".

Rose:-"🤯Damn I was not knowing that a jam less boy can calculate that well 🤨".

Jimin:-"Yah!😠 Don't call me jam less ok I have bread jam in my breakfast ok 😤".

Taehyung:-"Thank you so much guys🥺".

Jisoo:-"there is no need to say thanks to you also help us in our past ☺️".

Jennie:-"She is right you also help us many times in our past so we can at least return the favor 😊 ".

Rose:-"We should walk to are classes "

Jimin:-"Yah we have complete are lunch". While packing this things.

Taehyung:-"Yah let's go".

Nobody pov:-

Taehyung, Jimin walked in front of the classroom with Jennie,Rose, Jisoo wher walking behind them they wher not walking together .

They wher about to came in side of the classroom Taehyung got pulled by someone and the person was Junkook he was pulling Tae by his wrist to whers the washroom when they come tae got pinned on the wall .