Chapter 9

Author pov

Taehyung directly went to his room he was confused why she was goen to the club after his mother, father hade a divorce when he was 16years old she first time gone to club but only one time because of someone's birthday party but he was noticing she's going to club for continuously 2-3 days he was quite surprised about it.

About his father he was not at all suprise not even a little bit that he was kissing some random girls he is doing it since [tae] he was 16 and he [tae'father] says that if he is divorced and not with his mother any more he is allowed to do whatever he wants and that words was killing her mother [tae'mother] from inside but she never showed it to anyone but she ignored what ever he said [ tae' father ] but that words still affecting her .

Taehyung sighs and shake his head then he remembers what happened between junkook and him a light blush came on his face he went down stairs then goes to towards the kitchen to take his dinner he hold his plate on his hands he went back to his without caring about others what they wher duing when he reached his room he sow notification honest phone from unknown number.

Unknown :- Hi

Who are you and from where did you get my number-:Taehyung

Unknown :- We know eachother very
well but I think you didn't remember
me doll.

Excuses me mister/miss you have
no writers to call me doll-:Taehyung

Unknown:- It's that so I don't really
care if you like the nick name or
not but from I will call you that.

What ever makes you sleep in night
and you should regret calling me
that -:Taehyung

Unknown :- ohh I see but I think
you are the one who should
be sacred of me because I can
ruin your family and career
doll.

What the fuck who are you to
tell you are going to ruin my
family and my career you even
don't know me yet not even
my family -: Taehyung

Unknown :- If you really want to
me to leave you alone then I
thave 2 think with me chose
one of both .

Message deliver✔️✔️

Taehyung sigh and put his phone to charge after doing his dinner he went down stairs to put his plate he went to his to room did his night routine then went to sleep.

------------------------------------------------------------------
Guess the person who is he but he is not his friend at all comment me down who you think it can be.