Chapter 10

Next day

Tae'pov:-

I was on my way to enter my classroom but i was suddenly pinned on the wall .W-wait d-dont tell me he is .

?? :- Miss me baby boy~.

Author 'pov:-

Tae was to stun to speak. He didn't expect saying this person after this meny days.Tae tried  to get free from his the person ' grip  tae' both hands above his head by his one hand and second one one his neck and forced to look at him .

?? :- Finally I got you after meny years.He removed his hand from tae' neck and start to trace tae' face by his index finger.

?? :- I waited for you for a long time finnally I got you my doll .  He said in a  seducing voice he leaned closer to tae' face and about to kiss him but the bell rang [ finnally the bell rang at the correct time ] tae pushed him away by all of his forces and ran to his seat. Students started to enter inside of the the classroom he was about to to and site with tae but before he could reached the table jimin site beside tae because of that he said at the last bench of the classroom. After some time teacher came inside of the classroom.

Students :- Good morning miss iren .

Iren :- Good morning dear students please site down did you guys remember that I have said last week  that their is a new student in coming  in  our class .

Students :- Yes mam .

Iran :-  So today is the day the person is going to join our classroom please come in front and introduce yourself .

The person started to walk in front of the class taehyung understand which person the teacher was saying that make him scared jimin wide his eyes after seeing the person he looked towards tae and put his and on tae ' shoulder to make him feel comfortable but there was a person whose eyes where also wide and to shocked to see the person after this meny years.

[ The person is not Junkook ]