Meet the Characters

Welcome to Ghost School, the school for ghosts. It exists somewhere unknown. Most students are born ghosts but some are kids that have died. I will introduce you to the main characters. Also, you may think the tags like my little pony fool you, but you will see the characters later in the book.

1. Carmen Watterson

Carmen is more of a tomboy than girly and she always tries to be nice but sometimes she can be bossy. Carmen is more like Carrie and looks like her but she has an orange bow.

2. Darlene Watterson

Darlene is Carmen's younger twin. Darlene is more like Darwin, because she is more naive and not smart, but actually on the inside she can be meaner than Carmen and very smart. Darlene is half ghost so she can see the other ghosts but she looks like a human because darwin looks like a human. Darlene can breathe underwater and also swim fast. Darlene can fly like a ghost but she's not very good at it. Darlene is quiet, but not shy. She just chooses not to speak a lot. But on the inside, she is loud like her sister.

3. Alexandra

Alexandra is a hyper girly girl and she wants to be a rock star when she grows up. Alexandra is a bully and she's selfish.

4. Robert

Robert is the newest member of the bully group so he is learning to be mean like the cool kids but on the inside he is scared of lots of things and a crybaby. The other bullies pick on him especially Alexandra.

5. Jason

Jason is the leader and sees himself as the coolest kid in school. His best friend is Minnie and he doesn't really like Robert. On the outside Jason is everything mean but on the inside he is actually awkwards and just wants to be cool.

6. Minnie

Minnie is a spoiled brat who lives with her grandma. Minnie is even meaner than Alexandra and she thinks she is the prettiest girl in school. Something happens to Minnie later and you will find out.

7. Beth

Beth is Carmen's best friend and she seems a lot like a tomboy but she's actually more girly and is scared of some things. Sometimes Beth gets too hyper and some kids thinks she is annoying.

8. Annabelle

Annabelle is a very shy and timid girl and she wants lots of friends but she's too shy. Annabelle likes to make paper dolls and dress up her dolls and is learning to sow clothes for her dolls. Annabelle is very girly and is scared of lots of things but is trying to be brave.

Next there is family members. They are not main characters but they will still be introduced.

9. Harmony Watterson

Harmony is Carmen and Darlene's baby sister. Harmony has music powers and she can make music with objects. Harmony is usually happy but she cries a lot. Harmony is more like Darwin.

10. Rachel Watterson

Rachel is the oldest kid of Gumball and Penny. She is 10 at the start of the series. Rachel thinks she is very mature and likes to look after her younger siblings but she is also very easily annoyed by them. Rachel can't wait to go to college and she can be kind of bossy. Rachel is more like Penny. Rachel is a blue cat but she doesn't have her mom's powers.

11. Molly Watterson

Molly is the middle child of Gumball and Penny. She is 3 at the start of the series. Molly is girly but energetic and loves to play but she doesn't like sports and would rather play video games with her younger brother Gummy. Molly likes to annoy Rachel and Molly likes to hang out with her dad. Molly is more like Gumball. Molly was born as a peanut shell like Penny but she broke out of her shell when she was little because she hated it. She can shapeshift like her mom and transforms into different creatures based on her mood.

12. Gummy (Gumball JR.) Watterson

Gummy is the youngest of Gumball and Penny's kids and his real name is Gumball JR but his nickname is Gummy. Gummy is 1 years old at the start of the series and he is hyper but also kind of smart. He likes to play video games, eat, and help Molly tease and play pranks on Rachel. He is more like Gumball. Gummy was born as a cat but can shapeshift like Penny. He is learning how to control his shapeshifting.

13. Ani Parham

Ani is the daughter of Anais and Billy. Ani is the calmest of her whole family but she can get kind of rude. Ani is 7 at the start of the series. Ani thinks she is very smart and looks up to her mom the most. Ani likes to hang out with Rachel. Ani is most like her mom Anais.