Chapter 23: The Mysterious World

They found the Powerpuff's house and went inside their bedroom. "Why are you helping the Powerpuff girls anyway?" Beth asked.

"We used to be enemies, but now we are not. We're not friends, but we're not enemies, okay?" Brick said. They all flew up to the mirror in the bedroom.

"We have to use magic to get in, right?" Carmen asked.

"Don't worry, just us! You can only get in if you have chemical X." Boomer said. The Rowdyruff boys blasted the mirror with there powers, which opened a portal to the opposite world of Townsville. They all flew through the mirror.

"We're here!" Beth said.

"I can feel the Powerpuff girl's powers nearby. We'll try to follow it." Brick said. The girls nodded. Little did they know, Scar and Korl ended up in the world too. They followed close behind the Rowdyruff boys. Korl and Scar woke up in the sewers.

"Where are we?" Korl asked.

"Don't know, but lets see what's going on!" Scar said.

"Y-yeah!" Korl replied.

"Hm? Who are they?" A girl wondered. She flew up to Korl and Scar. "HEY! Who are you?" The girl yelled at them. She had long blonde ponytails with blue bows, a dark blue crop top, a black mini skirt, fishnets, and black boots.

"I'm Scar, and this is Korl." Scar answered.

"Are you with the Powerpuff girls or Rowdyruff boys?" The girl asked.

"N-no, we're against them and the other ghosts." Korl answered.

"There are other ghosts teaming up with the powerpuff girls and rowdyruff boys." Scar added.

"Okay, follow me." The girl said.