//2//

****

"Sir Jee Woh Altamash Benoi is refusing to meet you regarding the matter "

It was His Secretary Majid .

He pushed back his chair and stood up streatening his Armani Suit.

"Woh kya uska Tou baap bhi agyega, Jao Zara intezamaat Karo humare Mehmaan ke liye", he completed when a wicked smirk stretched on his lips.

(Dare him! He will come and make some preparations to greet our guest)

"Aur Majid ja kar uss saale ko Yaha lekar aao. Pata Tou chale ussey Ke Rumaan Zalan Durrani kon hai!"

( Get that bast*rd ( Sorry)here in front of me, He also gets to know Who Is Rumaan Zalan Durrani!)

"Jee Sae'n"

(Okay Sir)

****

He Was Rumaan Zalan Durrani, The man who ruled the politics and the business world. With a deep voice and a vivacious personality, he made sure fear crept into people when they hear of him. Cold black eyes that reflected only danger. No doubt he was devilishly handsome with broad rock hard Shoulders.

His Features along with his position in the country were cherry on the top.

He made sure his dirty business remained Outside his family. With His Family he was a little soft but because of his dominant and strict personality , The youngsters feared him.

Except Amarghan..

His Best friend, His Partner in the shady politics. He knew His business and They were always together.

********

He was Returning back After Knocking some senses in that man , That Basta*rd was messing with him . Now He made sure he won't get up from the hospital bed , however No problem regarding Money shall reach his family.

// Keeping his thoughts aside, he entered the Durrani Haveli. Where his Mother was waiting for him.

Huh who can stop Mothers from being caring?

"AssalamuaAlaikum Ammi!"

(Greetings Mother)

He spoke in a gruff yet soft voice

"Walaikum Assalam mere bete, kesa Raha din? Bhook lagi hogi na ? Chalo jldi se change karlo Khaana laga deti hn"

(Greetings my child , how was your day? Aren't you hungry? Go quickly change and in the mean time I'll serve the food)

He smile softly at his mother's non stop Ranting.

"Ammi itne sawaal! Mera din Acha guzra aur ab ap kesi maid SE keh Kar khaana lagwa dein mein ata hn"

(Mother so many questions! Yes my day went well. Till the time I freshen up , you ask the maids to Set the table)

His mother nodded and he left the room. As soon as he left came Gul Mahtab with a book in her hand.

"Tayi Ammi, ap Yaha kya Kar rahi itni Raat ko"?

(Aunt , you here at this time)

Gul asked as she saw her sitting on the dining table.

"Bete bas Rumaan Ka inteezar Kar rahi , fresh hone Gaya hai"

(Child just waiting for Rumaan who went to freshen up)

Before Noor could reply Zalan Sahab's voice was heard in the dining area

"Begum Zara idhar ayen"

(Wifey, come here please)

Zareesh begum Quickly walked towards her room.

Gul Mahtab smiled at the couple and was about to move upstairs when she saw Rumaan descending the stairs. Her Heartbeat stopped but she couldn't let herself fall weak in front of this man.

She quickly walked pass him when he heard him call her

"Suno"

(Listen)

He called out in his cold voice. However Gul Mahtab was fiesty girl, she ignored his call and Walked back to her room.

Rumaan was left shocked. That little girl had the audacity to walk pass him and later ignore his words.

" A pig like you deserves it for what you did"

His subconscious mind Gritted out the words that Were needed

Calming himself down he focused on the food his mother left him.

****

It was Sunday and everyone was sitting together. Enjoying the snacks, the ladies were busy in their gossips .

She went and sat with her Bee Jaan . Her Bee Jaan kissed her forehead and made her sit beside her.

It was that moment when Rumaan and Amarghan entered and greeted everyone earning a chorus of Salams.

They went and sat with the Elder group of men.

It were dadajaan's words that gained everyone's attention.

" Woh Aurangzeb nhi hai Mera dost Uske pote ki shaadi hai aur Hume bulaya hai, tum saare Apne bahane ek din ke liye Bhool jao aur chalna kal phir"

(You know Aurangzeb my Friend, it's his grandson's wedding so we are invited. Try keeping your excuses aside for a day and get ready for the wedding which is day after tomorrow)

//Some nodded their heads, some responded excitedly whereas Me?

I groaned in frustration , I was tired of gatherings . The Aunties would tell me how to lose weight and Try some remidies or else I won't get a perfect rishta/proposal.

Huh! Matlab Kuch bhi ...

The bad news was enough to spoil my mood . However I was ready to face all the taunts. Not that I can't handle it.

Quietly got up and moved towards my room as it was Zuhr time and I had to pray my namaz.

***************

AssalamuaAlaikum

So how was the chapter, I am trying to update everyday as the reviews I am getting , are making me enough motivated to update.

Let me the know in the comments

What do you think about the tension between Gul Mahtab and Rumaan?