//3//

(Gul Mahtab's POV)

A New Day with New Hopes
_ DURRANI MANSION

Everyone was running around the house trying to hurry so they can reach the wedding, Except Gul she was seated Calmly in her bed , trying to wrap her mind around the decision she has made by getting ready to attend the wedding

*****

_Was she ready to Face it all over again?

_ Will she remain confident in her own self or will she shatter away just like that 15 year old Gul Mahtab?

/No this time She was ready , To be confident in her own self , She wasn't the old Gul who used to cry her heart out , when along with outsiders her own family used to Taunt her about things that were not in her control.

Isn't it family who sticks around you Through thick and thin? Isn't it your brothers and sisters who comfort you when you Go through a bad phase? Isn't Family not supposed to side with the society when it bashes you??

//For Gul it was A No, because at times of her bad phases she was equally Burdened and traumatized by her own family, when you mother says you to dress well, cover those marks around you face as if it was a nightmare that had to stay Shielded in the darks! She did not care about the society when it were her own people amongst them.

Never did they say " It's okay, to go through this , it's a phase that will also pass"!

*******
She quickly descended the stairs on hearing her Dado calling her.

Her feet adorned with pazebs were creating a twinkling sound catching the attention of others around her

Her feet adorned with pazebs were creating a twinkling sound catching the attention of others around her. Wrapping her dupatta around her chest , she  made her way towards her Family.

"Wah Bhaee AJ Tou koi Buhut khoobsurat lag Raha", said her Cousin Asfand

She smiled warmly at him .Next everyone was Moving toward the car when Rumaan Called her.

" Kesi SE ghul Milne ki koi zaroorat nhi hai tumhe", the way he said it Looked more like an order thanks to his Commanding voice.

" Main Apke orders Lene ki paband nhi hn", she replied in the equally challenging tone .

On hearing her , Rumaan felt his blood boiling, how dare she behave like this with him.

Before he could reply back, her dado's Voice called them .

Rumaan came near her and whispered in her ears,

" Remember my words Mahtab"

Saying this he walked pass Her, Indicating her to follow him.
********

Upon reaching the wedding venue , Gul Mahtab quickly prepared herself For All the upcoming talks and meetings.