Isha

Isha Pov :- 

"Wake up meri kumbh ki aulad!"my mom yelled.

"Urgh!Gimme one more hour please."I requested.

"Oh really? Then who will attend the first day of highschool? Your dad or me? or should i call your grandfather and grandmother from the village??!!" said my mom sarcastically.

"Com'on yaar mummy-wait what?! oh shit!! How can i forgot about that? Today is my first day of highschool." I said regaining all my sense and jerking up from my bed.

"Like you forgot your tiffin from your school picnic and when they were returning it you said , no this isn't mine"said my mom.

"Mooooommmm!!! That was like ages before. I'm going to be an adult next year. I'm not a child anymore." I replied.

"Shut up and go get ready for your highschool!" yelled my mom.

Bruh! what is the relation between yelling and mom? I thought.

If she has a child like you then yelling and mom are like bestfriends forever, said my subconscious mind.

i rolled my eyes listening to this.

I rushed  to the bathroom and did my daily chores. After 30 mins , I was done.

"Hah! I'm done. Now , I've to select my ootd." I said.

I selected my dress quickly . mhm. I was wearing a black denim jeans and an oversized t-shirt. I tied my hair into a ponytail with a scrunchy . I paired up my outfit with my jordan. 

I went downstairs

I went downstairs. I had a chit-chat with my parents and elder brother who is only one year elder than me. But we both are attending different colleges. Yeah, you saw it right. We also have 11th and 12th in my college. I've never met any of my brother's friend. He said I quote "Its better if you don't met them". He becomes very overprotective when it comes to me.

"Bye mummy , Bye papa!!" We yelled while rushing to the front door.

As he is the 'legal' child of our house. Ah sorry, 'adult'. He has a driving license and he is going to drop me at my school.

"Aye Chirkut! Come here fast or I'll leave you here!!" Sohail bhaiya yelled AKA my eldest 'legal' brother.

"Don't call me chirkut. I'm not that small!!" I yelled back getting into the car.

"Oh yes you are chutki." He said while driving the car.

And me being the most mature person did the most mature thing. I poked my tongue at him 'maturely' and looked outside the window.

I know I'm small but what can i say , its the problem of my gene . My mom is short so am i and also i got her short tempered anger.

After 15 mins , we arrived at Rosewood Highschool.

"All the best chutki!" yelled my brother attracting almost half of the attention which i didnt want to .

"Thank you Sonu!!" I yelled back because I'm not going to leave any chance of embrasing him. 

He hurried back to his highschool getting all embrassed by the name.

"Tit for tat" I whispered myself.

I looked around to find that everybody was staring at me like an alien .

"Don't people know its rude to stare" I thought.

I was going towards the office ignoring them. These people are annoying me with their stares and whispers.

"Hey! Look at that  new chick" said one guy.

"Yeah bruh, She is hella hot" said another. I really wanted to punch that guy but i can't loose my calm or the hell will break down.

I take a deep breath and went inside the office.