Indra's Pov:-

When I entered my school each and every person turns towards me . They worships and fears me because they know they would end up like that Gaurav guy in the hospital who dared to raised his voice against me. Even the teachers never goes against me as I'm the son of this school's biggest trustee. 

Yes, you have guessed it correctly, I've a very bad reputation here but what can i say girls loves me. And also I'm the leader of Devil's Gang. Yeah , yeah i know my father is a billionaire but that doesn't affect me. They have spoiled me alot and I've turn into a spoiled brat.

I and my gang parks our car at our parking spot which is permanently ours. Nobody dares to park at that place. My gang is consist of 5 main members; Indra, Abhi, Suyas, Ayush including me tho. All of us are bestfriends since kindergarten. 

"Show is over now! Go back to your work!" yelled Abhi. He is the hot-headed person in our gang. 

Now everybody were doing what they were doing before we came. We were sitting on our local space when all of sudden our attention falls on a newgirl who stole my heart with just a glance . Half of the school was looking at her. Girls were looking at her with jealousy while boys were looking at her lustfully. I wanted to break each and every guy's necks at that time.

When I was looking at her, the time went slowly. Everything was in slow-mo. I felt like I'm in my own Utopia. I was sinking into her beauty and for the first time butterflies were flying inside my stomach. I was looking into her eyes aaaaaandddddd *suspense* *gasps* she went by me. She didn't even look at me. WHY?!! WHY?! WHY?! urgh! Why I'm being this dramatic like those typical 'bahu' of serial in which she says 'nahi! nahi! nahi!' ? 

This girl has something special. i) She didn't  look at me. ii) She  made me feel like this which nobody could succeed. And she is unknown to this fact. 

Then I came back thinking about my dark world in which she could never fit. I've to forget her. I've to avoid her. Urgh!! This is going to be difficult. I can't risk her life because of me. If something happens to her I could never forgive myself. I know I know we have just met yet she doesn't even know that I exist. But what can I say love is blind. It can happen anywhere and anytime.

When I looked at my friends I saw that they were already looking at me with a teasing smile. These idiots never leaves a chance of teasing. We are serious and dangerous infront of the world but among us we are nothing but a bunch of 17 year old teenagers who laugh at silly jokes , roast eachother and love eachother from the moon to the back. We can even give our live for eachother. Our live is very risky because of what we do and what we are. We have many enemies. 

"What were you looking at and smiling like a fool or I think at whom?" asked Ayush in a teasing way.

"Shut up! I wasn't looking at her" I said nonchalantly and then realised my mistake. I smiled sheepishly looking here and there but him.

"HEEERRRRR????" All of them said in a teasing manner. 

I went towards my class ignoring their calls.

When I was going towards my class I bump into something or should I say someone who is very little. I looked down to see her .  I was frozen and mesmerizing her beauty. My hand was wrapped around her waist preventing her from falling down. I felt I should treat her like she is a piece of glass and protect her from the dark world. When I grabbed her waist I felt the shock. 

She has shut her eyes and grabbed me like there is no tomorrow. Such a cute little thing. She is so adorable. Her silky black hair with lavender highlights. Her cute little figure which I could cuddle all the day. Then she slowly opened her eyes and met with the most gorgeous pair of eyes I've ever seen . By god i felt like again time went slow-mo and butterflies errupting. But this was only for a short time. She realised herself in what position they were and jerk herself backward from and went to her next class running away but not before saying sorry. Her voice felt like honey. Sweet and cute. 

Thank God the hallway was empty but there were still my friends spying at us in the corner. Because of my training I know they were there. 

"Come out idiots. She left." I said to them.

"Oh shit, damn, why we always got caught?" I got to heard all this. 

I smirked. 

"Because I'm the boss idiot." I replied mockingly .

"yeah yeah, we know boss." They replied in a chorus.

We all laughed and went to our class.

As we reached our classroom. The door was shut. So, to make a great entry I kicked opened the door and everybody's attention falls towards me including the teacher. 

But I was shocked seeing something.