Were-Vamp 4

"Christian, why did you do that?" Jason asked.

Christian's eyes changed back to normal and he slumped into Jason's arms.

"Christian! Christian!" he's shaking him but he isn't responding.

"It seems he killed under a different conscious, and tired himself out." the guy said.

Jason stared at them. "Oh yeah? And who are you to say anything? You don't even know him."

The guy crossed his arms. "True. But we were hoping to get reacquainted with our long-lost brother now that we know for a fact that it is him."

Jason looked at them with incredulity. "Brother?"

The guy nodded and the blonde girl stepped forward. "My name is Sarah, and this is Jacob. We're brother and sister."

Jason looked at them quizzically. "I don't understand. One of you is clearly a werewolf and one of you is a vampire."

Sarah giggled as Jacob rolled his eyes. "We're hybrids. Our father is a vampire, and our mother is a Werewolf. She had seven of us, and he was separated from us when we were only three-years-old. When we saw him at the office yesterday, we couldn't ignore his physical features and his scent is familiar. Now we know for a fact that he is our brother."

Jason looked at Christian cradled in his arms. "I don't believe it. All this time I thought he was a Werewolf that didn't even know what he is due to being raised by humans, but I never guessed he was a hybrid."

"And he doesn't know about you being a zombie, does he?" Jacob looked at him seriously.

Sarah smiled reassuringly. "There's nothing wrong with you being a zombie. We were just surprised that you were hanging out with our brother. We know most zombies stick around other zombies, so."

Jacob smirked. "It's because he has the hots for him; I can smell it."

Jason blushed but frowned. "Shut up. You know nothing."

Jacob growled. "Don't get your panties twisted in a knot. From his scent I can tell he likes you too."

Jason couldn't help smiling even as Christian began snoring.

Sarah shook her head in amusement. "Well, we better get him out of here and figure out what to do about that guy."

Jason grinned evilly. "I know the perfect place to dispose the body. But we better be careful. The police are looking for a serial killer they dubbed The Cannibal." He stroked Christian's face tenderly.

The next morning, Christian finally woke up but has indigestion. "I think I'm going to puke." he told his roommate Dale.

"Stay away from me. With an iron stomach like yours, who knows what you ate." They hear knocking at the door. "Coming." Dale opened it, and there's Jason, Jacob, and Sarah. "Hello beautiful." He smiled lopsided at Sarah.

Jason rolled his eyes. "Is Christian awake? We need to talk to him about something very important."

"It's for you!" he yelled. Christian made his way to the door groaning the whole time and is happy to see Jason, but blinked when he saw the other two.

Outside under a tree, they explained everything to him.

"Wait, so you're telling me that you two are my biological siblings and you are all supernatural beings."

Jason flicked him on the forehead. "You are too. And before you think we are pulling your leg, I'll prove it to you." He took out a pocket knife and is getting ready to stab himself with it.

"Wait. What are you doing?" Christian began to panic and screamed when Jason inserted the knife into his own body.

He stopped screaming when Jason pulled the knife out and is unharmed. "Jason!" He pulled his shirt up to see blood drizzling but isn't in any pain from the wound.

Jason smiled sheepishly. "Sorry, but it was the only way you would believe us." He explained as he took out a big bandage to cover his cut.

Christian shoved him. "Don't do that ever again!" he hissed. "You scared me!" Jason pulled him into a hug and Christian's eyes widened as flashbacks of each kill began to fill his mind.

"No." he said as he let go. Jason looked at him concerned.

"Uh oh. I think he remembers eating people." Sarah said. Christian sniffled and kneeled down. "I'm a murderer."

Jason held him tight. "It's going to be okay. You just need to learn to control your cravings better, and we are all here to help you."

Christian sobbed in his arms as Sarah joined in on the hug and Jacob patted his head gently.