Welcome to the industry

Another update because i love youuuuuuu
-G
ALSO chapters that have smut will now have a * in the chapter title. 
TW: mentions of Self harm. Eating disorders and depression. This may be triggering to some read at your own risk I know these are sensitive and triggering topics.
———————————
No POV

The boys have both been anxious but for different reasons. Harry has his dream career right out in front of him, and doesn't want to duck it up. Louis is praying that the producer H is meeting with isn't hot.

Obviously the boys have nothing to worry about. H has to meet with the producer at 4 for coffee. Meanwhile Louis is going grocery shopping. It's around 2 now, they sit awkwardly on the couch watching friends.

"Are you okay Bub", Harry asks.

They lay with Louis' legs draped over harry's lap. He could sense Louis' discomfort. H thought everything was okay. They didn't argue.

He knew telling Lou about his mom would make him feel weird. He knew that Louis came from more of a less fortunate home life, he was close with his family but they didn't have much.

"We have to get going soon. I'm going to do some grocery shopping for my apartment while your on your coffee date", He replied. Shutting down H's attempt. He didn't want to talk and now Harry knew that. Coffee date. The two simple words made harry cringe.

Louis POV

Okay I'll admit. I went to far. I shouldn't have said that. Now he thinks i don't trust him. What is he thinking?

"I-I don't want you to be mad at me. Did I do something. I know that telling you about my mom would make you feel weird. I'm sorry, I jus~", He begins.

"No i'm sorry I should have said that. I'm just scared that the producer guy will be better than me. A-and your finally realize the things about me that I see", I tell him.

"Don't you ever talk like that. That would never happen baby, I'm yours all yours. Forever and always", Harry tells me.

He placed his hand on my cheekbone, looking at me with his glassy green eyes. I Should trust him. I do trust him. I just don't trust that mother fucking producer guy.

"I love you so much. We should get going. I promise you can trust me. Fish tacos tonight?", he asks.

"Well I can't cook for shit. Sooo It's either that you make it or I make toast. You know what i'd probably find away to burn it and it taste like ass", I reply.

Harry giggles and bends down laying a sloppy kiss on my cheek.

"Thank God my boys back", Is all he says.

*A few hours later*

HARRYS POV

I walk up to the coffee shop, I wish I were with Lou cuddled up in my sheets drinking Tea right now.

I push those thoughts away and let out a breath. This one meeting could be the beginning of my career. One fuck up could end that.

"Nice to meet you, Harry styles", I say offering my hand.

"Pleasure is all mine, Simon cowell", He reply's taking my hand.

"So where do we start Mr.Styles ? Your mother Anne is an incredible women. One of the most talented women I've met. Beautiful I might add, I see that's where you get your looks from", He tells me.

Was this old ass man hitting on me or my mother? Lou would not like this. I laugh to myself. Lou was worried he would be hot but he looks like a dried up raisin.