Since I was nineteen *

SUPRISE UPDATE CAUSE I LOVE YOU Hi bbys as you know I am back to writing, I still have not figured out an updating schedule BUT I will be posting reminders on my twitter @1D-28stylinson. My profile pic is of baby Larry in James Corden's head so do with that what you will. Enjoy the photo above, IM NOT AN ot4 😭 I love all of them Zayn just isn't in the pic.
Also some things in the story won't add up. For example harry styles doesn't have a song titled young and beautiful , it's relevant for the story !
Ily. Drink water, get some sleep, study and don't do hard core drugs. -G
————————————
Two weeks later
No perspective

They had an amazing few weeks, Harry has started working with Simon and his team. Louis has been working hard to train the puppy. In which is getting larger and larger every day. Like damn they knew he was going to be large but not almost the size of a mini horse at only 4 months old. 

Cliff has gone back and forth between the boys apartments, which ever house they spend the night at cliff follows. He has a crate/ bed and bowls at both homes. Harry wants Louis to move in with him. But was it too soon?

Harry has already started to make money from singing. He's only a few weeks in and has recorded, mix and mastered three complete songs. All of them being about Louis in some way. And Lou couldn't be more proud of his boy.

Simon had suggested that Harry start making more professional social media's, so that's exactly what Harry did. He started with twitter then instagram and even now youtube. All of which those accounts have at-least a thousand supporters. He's making money on every post and sponsorship he does, more money than he knows what to do with. That being said without Louis knowing, Harry has been putting thousands away towards their future.

Louis works at a coffee shop in town, he recognizes teenage girls talking about harry and commenting on how jaw droppingly gorg he is. Ofc Louis couldn't help but agree.

Louis POV

I roll over to find Harrys presence missing from beside me. The warmth on the covers from his body was gone meaning it has been a long while since he'd been there.

"-or are you giving it to someone else, tryna find you but I just don't know.... WHERE DO BROKEN HEARTS GO", I hear from my bathroom. God he sounds so sexy. Ohh he's in the shower. That bitch left me.

I groan and move my head towards the direction of the noise. Seeing cliffs ears perk up as I do so. He had his rainbow bandana on and his blue harness as well which means he'd already ate, been walked and brushed. That dog is so spoiled but what can I say hes our first baby, now we need a cat. Damn that means H has been up for a while then. He left me for a while :( .

I look up at the neon alarm clock, squinting at the brightness. 8:00am. SHIT i have to be at work in 20 mins.

"Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck", I chant jumping out of bed and running into the bathroom where Harry is.

"How'd you sleep princess", he asks me.

"Terribly, I woke up without you cuddling me AND i'm about to be late for work", I answer a little dramatically still rushing.

I splash my face with water and brush my teeth.

"I'm sorry princess I have to be at the studio soon, so i thought that I'd take care of cliff so you could sleep a bit, I forget you worked love i'm sorry", He tells me and my heart melts.

"I was just joking baby don't be sorry, I appreciate you getting cliff ready", I say now moving back to the bedroom to change into my work clothes.

A few minutes pass and Harry is in the shower joining me in the room. His towel rests on his hip, His beautiful tanned skin and tattoos making me drool. He is so beautiful.