Fire

Scenario (What not to do)
"Fire" someone yelled.

All the kids turned their heads to see what all the chaos was about. Of course people were already aware of the blazing fire that had appeared, and the culprit as well, Wyatt Blair. Everyone laughs, knowing who else could have started such a ruckus.

Mr. Markel soon states the obvious, "You will die in a fire!" And just like that, the kids go crazy, because they heard the word die.

First, John went to the extinguisher holder, and used his hand to punch the glass. He broke it, then he got the extinguisher.

Everyone gave a sigh of relief when John started to use it. But No common sense John threw it at the fire thinking that's what it's purpose is for.

You could hear someone in the back scream, "Fucking John Cena."

Soon Mark makes the the most unquestionable decision and goes to the door to escape the fire. Only to find that... it is in fact locked.

"What the hell" Mark yelled angrily.

"Oops" Wyatt said.

Mark will certainly look back at Wyatt, and will in fact distract themselves from the fire by arguing.

John will proceed and try to throw a chair at the door. Only for it to bounce back and hit him.

Jessie will will also make a unquestionable decision and  use her phone to call for help. Only to find out out there is not cell service.

"Oops" Wyatt says agin.

And the—

                                  Out of Scenario
"Why am I the one making the most questionable choices, and why am I the one to start the fire in the first place?" Wyatt asked

Mr. Markle was about to say something, but I decided to speak up for him on his behalf. I'm doing him a favor, he is going to have Wyatt this entire year. So...

"It not his fault that your are not self aware of your existence, and his explaining." He gave a glare but, It only filled me with  great joy to see him angry. I even gave a smirk.

The class gave snickers. "Mark!! Not nice." I couldn't help it.

"Ok children, we need to get back to the subject of what to do when there is a fire"

As Mr.markle went on John started a intelligent conversation with Wyatt in the back of the lab.

"Guess what" John asked

"What"

"I'm going to bring that cool stuff tomorrow. You know the stuff my parents use. That scientist shit." He added making scientist exaggerated because he wanted to emphasize his parents being smart.

"Cool"

John turned back to listen to the teacher and whispered to himself, "Can't wait."

"Does anyone know how to use a fire extinguisher?" The only person to raise there hand was Jessie.

"Of course you do, of course you do."

"I'm a survivalist sir," she continued with her deep accent. "It's embedded in my redneck gene"

He gave a deep sigh and asked her if she could demonstrate.

"Okay you see dis here, thats the pin you gotta pull that sucker, next grab the tube and aim that bull at your opponent and then SQUEEZE!!!"

As soon as she said that the thing went off, flying out her hands. It was blasting back and forth in the room. Some squeals were let loose. But hey, it looks like it's snowing.

"Winters coming" Wyatt yelled and sticked his tongue out.

I yelled at him, "Idiot, don't eat the snow."

Everyone was trying to dodge it. It almost got John. Dammit. This year is going to be long.